“Met all of my expectations!”

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Richardson
Reviewed December 12, 2012

This property is awesome. I couldn’t find anything wrong with it. First the interior layout of the Hotel was very good to navigate through especially if you are going to the Gym or the meeting rooms. The bathrooms and lobby service areas including the Bar and Restaurant had very good service and the food was very good. My room was very clean and fresh. I will definitely come back. It’s great for business travelers and families. Thanks HILTON.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Wow - thanks for the great review, and we're all so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! We always appreciate guest feedback, and it's nice to hear when we have met a guets's expectations.

I've forwarded your comments to my team, including the restaurant team, as they will also enjoy the great feedback.

Thanks again, and we all look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed from Friday until Monday and had a pleasant time. The rates were typical corporate rates. If you don't have a car, you're stuck, there's nothing in walking distance, but the shuttle driver was more than willing to take me to a convenience store or anywhere else within a ten mile radius. The room was adequate and had an air adjustable bed, something I didn't expect but didn't use. It was adjusted perfectly. I didn't have a view and after pulling back the curtain and finding the AC unit outside of room 109, I was about to ask for another but it was convenient to everything, 10 feet from the pool and weight room, steps from the lobby, and the soundproofing was adequate, so I stayed. Overall, the staff were very friendly and accomodating. Oh yes, the Starbucks coffee tasted like dishwater, haha! It was a bit weak every morning and there's nothing worse than weak coffee.

Room Tip: 109 has the AC unit outside of your window, you won't hear it. The location was great to get to...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Thank you very much for posting your review, and we're very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. It's always nice to hear when a guest enjoys our adjustable Garden Sleep System beds, and I'm glad you were pleased with my team and our service. I've forwarded your comments regarding the coffee to my food and beverage team for their review, and agree that weak coffee is no way to start the day!

If there's anything we can do to make future stays more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson.

Happy Holidays,

Reviewed November 27, 2012

My wife, son, and two brothers were last minute travelers to Plano because of an unfortunate vehicle accident involving our Dad, who was admitted in the nearby hospital. After doing a very quick search of hotels near the hospital, we were glad with what we stumbled on this fabulous Hilton Garden!

Traveling from out of town, our GPS was acting up and I was having a bit of an issue gathering where we were. I called the hotel and one of the attendents, Greg, was kind enough to stay on the phone with me the ENTIRE time until I arrived, which took well over 15 mins. Even before we arrived as guests, they're terrific customer service was evident and pleasant given our circumstances.

Upon arrival we were delighted with walking into such a clean, bright, and inviting atmosphere. Behind the desk were Greg, another very nice young lady who was the sweetest and helpful, and a young man who was training as it was his first night, but he acted as if he had been there forever. These three, without a doubt, gave my young family the warmest welcome we had ever recieved at a hotel. They know what customer service is all about!

We loved the cool decor, open feel, and cleanliness of this front lobby. Lots of sitting areas, a nice dining area, and a cool bar you wouldn't expect to find in a small hotel. We were even able to watch our favorite college team on Sat in the bar area, with its 60 in flat screen.

Our rooms were great. Clean, clean, clean! This cleaning crew at the Hilton Garden deserves a raise because there was not a square inch of our hotel that seemed remotely dirty. We felt like we were the first ones ever to stay in our room. Very comfortable bed, nice pillows, and a nice flat screen were some of the highlights of the room.

We have a 5 month old little boy and we took him down to the pool to bring him into the water with us. Very cool little pool. Once again very clean and we loved the stacked brick for walls.

Breakfast in the morning was EXCELLENT! The morning staff were so nice. The food was delish. We recommend the omletes. That chef that does those needs to write a book on omelete making, they rocked!

Once again, this hotel by far exceeded our expectations and then some. We were forced to spend our Thanksgiving in a hotel 12 hours from home and this excellent staff made us feel like family. Your manager and and Hilton Garden execs should feel very proud of this location and the quality they put behind their name. We will always put the Hilton Garden at the top of our list when visiting other cities, and we hope to someday come back to this one to visit our friends in Plano. Thank you Plano staff, you were awesome!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Thank you very much for the wonderful review, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed your stay during what sounded like a very stressful time. We were very sorry to hear of your father's accident, and hope that he is on the mend. I'm glad you and your family were able to enjoy our accommodations and service, and that your 5-month old son enjoyed our indoor pool!

I've forwarded your comments to my team, including Greg and the rest of the front desk team, as guest feedback is always appreciated.

Thanks very much again for the great review, and should your travels bring you back to the area (hopefully under happier circumstances!), we'll look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson.

Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Incredibly gracious staff. It was nice to see familiar faces and be recognized in return. Breakfast fare is wonderful.
Rooms are clean and comfortable.
Make time to view the artwork throughout the hotel. Texas icon photos are well worth the time.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Thank you very much for the great review, and it's always nice to hear from repeat guests! We are so glad you've enjoyed your stays with us, and continue to be satisfied with our service and accommodations - especially our artwork and Texas Icons photography.

I've forwarded your comments to my team, as they will also enjoy your feedback.

Many thanks again, and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was a very nice hotel. Room was very comfortable. I was especially impressed with the TV, as it felt more like home with a built-in guide and without all the hotel channels and ads to rent movies. The location was great, albeit on a busy interstate--but once you figured out how to access the feeder roads and get to the hotel, it was great.

This was a full-service hotel with a huge breakfast selection, free WIFI and it looked like quite a bit of conference facilities.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Thank you very much for the great review, and my team and I are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We're fans of our TV set-up, too, and agree that the built-in guide makes channel surfing feel a little more like home. It sounds like you were also able to enjoy our cooked-to-order breakfast, which is a great way to start the day.

Thanks again, and the next time you're in the area, we'll look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stayed at this hotel last Sunday night. The lobby is beautiful - lots of white and tan. It's airy and bright. The room was very nice. Clean and new. And surprisingly quiet. The bathroom has a walk in shower. No tub. I liked that!

My only disappointment was the bed - which is really an important part of staying at a hotel. It had a control on each side of the mattress to make it harder or softer. I tried to make it softer, but nothing happened when I turned the control. The bed wasn't horrible. It was just a little too hard compared to my bed at home. I was still able to get a good night's sleep. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The front of the hotel faces George Bush Toll road. The back faces a field. Our room faced the bac...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2012

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay with us, and my team and I are so glad you enjoyed your experience. We all work hard to maintain our award-winning hotel, and it's always nice to hear when a guest has found the property to be clean, airy and bright!

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to adjust the bed mattress to a satisfactory comfort level. Should you have any questions regarding your room, or if there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please do not hesitate to let us know. We will always do our best to accommodate you.

Thanks again for the review, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great place, friendly staff and April is the best bartender in town! Room was clean and every employee was friendly and happy to help with anything. April was full of suggestions and so nice. I'll definitely come back again!

• Stayed: October 2012
MagnoliaLodging, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Thanks very much for the great review, and we’re so glad you enjoyed your stay with us! I’ve forwarded your comments to my team – including April – as they will also enjoy the feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you’re in the area – many thanks again!

General Manager, Hilton Garden Inn Dallas/Richardson

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richardson
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson
HYATT house Dallas/Richardson
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas / Plano-East
Courtyard Dallas Richardson at Campbell

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Richardson? Share your experiences!