“Great sandwichs”

Great Outdoor Sub Shop Incorporated
Ranked #162 of 426 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed November 6, 2012

No disappointment here. You get value for your dollars. We are fond of the #12 and dont forget to double down on the meat. Makes for great TV watching parties too. There are other sub shops around also with good values and quality but this place holds its own and is consistently good.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

i liked there food
cheap prices
very clean
and very pleasant staff
i didnt like that i had to leave so soon if i ever get another chance to stay there i will most definately take it.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Wow! My car broke and I needed to make a Great Outdoor run before being picked up at 5 for an outing. I called and asked if they had delivery, no, but, they have a contact that will pick up and deliver during the lunch hours. There was a $15 fee and I was glad to pay it. When they called back with my total, I was informed the delivery people now wanted $25 plus after 2pm. My delivery time was 4pm. Because of the time frame, I felt I had no choice WHEN the Great Outdoors lady said that this was just too steep (I am 1.3 miles from their shop) and that when she got off at 4 she would bring it to me on her way home. HOW NICE!!! i HAVE TOLD ALL MY PEOPLE - I WAS BLOWN AWAY. When she came her name tag said Susan and I believe Manager. THIS IS A GREAT SUB SHOP! We love the freshness of their subs and meat and cheese trays. I usually stop by for a pick up on my way home from church. THANK YOU GREAT OUTDOORS - You are blessed with OUTSTANDING EMPLOYEES!

Reviewed April 26, 2012

This used to be the only really good sub-shop in the trendy Richardson area but times have changed. There are now about four new competitors (Jersey Mikes, Which Witch, Jimmy Johns, etc) that are less expensive and offer better food. And a special mention to Pot Belly across the street - way more high qualty meat and cheese in a unique setting. The Great Outdoors looks like it is in a time warp. But again - good subs.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Great is correct. Really good food and a very big selection.