“Dont eat here.”
Review of Casa Milagro

Casa Milagro
Ranked #36 of 424 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

stay away. eaten here 2 times, swore i wouldnt return after they double charged my bartab. This time we ordered soup and a special. It was cold when it got to us. The manager came over, we told him it was cold, he said hold on, never saw him again, couldnt get anyone to stop by until the waiter brought our check an hour later. Awful service, awful food, will over harge you. You have been warned.

Reviewed October 12, 2012 via mobile

A very delightful evening with family and friends. Our waiter Angel was wonderful, food and drinks were good. Have a Rita or a tango great!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I struggle to give 5 stars. Not that many place are 'perfect'. I want to give this 4 1/2 stars, but not an option. Wife and I had been several years ago when I worked in the area. We went the other day and I can't believe we waited so long to go back. To taste the different flavors of each item just amazes me. The ingredients they use appear to be so much better than anywhere else around. We will go back, even if we have to make a special trip!

Reviewed July 31, 2012

Really top notch food. I got the Spicy Cheese Enchiladas filled with shredded chicken. SOOOO GOOD! It was hard to suppress sounds of ecstasy with each bite. My boyfriend got the Camarones Chile Relleno. Also wonderful. My dad got the Puerco Mexicano. Again, delicious. The only reason I am not giving this place 5 stars is because the Chili con Queso was not good and we were seated in an odd rear room that was full of screaming children.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

There is no better place for fine Mexican Food! We love this place and hope they never take Camerones de Chef off the menu. The owners are friendly and servers attentive and polite. Nice ambiance and decor.