“Different but Good”
Review of La Burger

La Burger
Ranked #20 of 461 Restaurants in Richardson
Reviewed February 22, 2018

Tucked into the shopping center, this little burger place is a nice twist to the usual burger joints in Dallas - it has an Asian flair. If you prefer typical burgers, they can do that as well. Everything is customizable. They also have tacos and salads. There's a large bar on the left side which wasn't open during this weekday lunch visit. The burgers do not come with sides but you can add some fries or even a salad for extra charge. The sweet potato fries are yummy. They deliver your order to your table and the staff came by and checked on us during our meal. Paper towel roll style napkins on each table. Pretty clean. Friendly staff. I'd definitely come back for some more "Seoul Food".

Reviewed December 4, 2017

This is an area of town that needed a good burger place, and LA Burger is in the right place at the right time. The burgers are delicious and priced right. The sweet potato fries are great, but portion should be larger for the price. I will be returning though.

Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

Had the Holy Smoke burger and curly fries. Got the wheat bun which was great but they did not tell me it was an up charge. The bun was sweet and added to the burgers overall great taste. Curly fries had a good flavor but were all stuck together. The food did come out quickly even at peak lunch time. Still not sure about 11 buck for a burger, fries and a soda.

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

This little gem is tucked away in a corner and I'm so glad that we tried it. I'm pretty reserved in my food adventures but the manager, Perry, guided us through the perfect LA Burger experience. My husband got the Cali burger (we forgot the name) and it was very yummy. I got the El Jefe with ranch and I was pleasantly surprised- sour dough bun, fresh medium meat, cheese, crispy bacon and a mound of fresh guacamole- what more could a Texas girl ask for? Oh- their amazing Kimchi Fries!

If you want a great burger close to home- try this place out!

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

By far, the best burger for the money. I had the Westcoast which includes grilled onion / jalapeno / mustard, american, lettuce, tomato, pickle, homespread (combo of ketchup, mustard and relish). The burger was done perfectly (the norm is pink - I needed mine cooked a bit more and they accommodated my request with a smile). And I took the wheat bun option which was excellent.

The fries don't quite measure up to the burger but will ok.

Would love to return and try out some of their more Asian based burgers and sides.