“Good neighborhood bar-b-q place”

Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse
Ranked #126 of 422 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed July 7, 2009

This restaurant seems to getting busier each week. The "outside" dining area has been renovated and is now enclosed and air conditioned---a must for Texas. The food is good. Drinks and condiments are self serve. Specials for lunch each week day.Pulled port we find is very good.

There are newer reviews for Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 30, 2009

Friday's lunch "Pig Out" Platter is to die for. Try the vinegar based sauce in addition to the regular sauce. Its good

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 25, 2008

It's probably not the best barbecue in Texas, and it may not even be the best in the Dallas area. But I know if I smell their wood smoke I start imagining myself in front of a plate of ribs or chopped beef. It's easiest to just give in when that happens. Next time I'll let them talk me into some cobbler, too, maybe. (Their sides *are* boring sometimes.) I go to this location at least every two weeks it seems, and I also like the one on Inwood & Lovers. Haven't been to the others. Oh, one more thing: mmmm ribs.