“We finally came back!”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had eaten here for the first time last December and had a lovely meal. For some reason, we just never returned. While considering several options for a "date" night, I looked on tripadvisor and saw how highly rated this place is. So we returned. Why did we wait so long??? The food was excellent (you can split the Cappuccino salad -- very good) and the warm bread (two types) are fresh and appetizing. Our server was nice and made sure everything came out at a good, relaxed pace. We didn't save room for dessert, so that's one think I cannot comment on. However, we have loaded this place into memory now and will definitely come back!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Food is always great. Service is always wonderful. Call frank for a reservation. One of the best in the Dallas area.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

I often have business colleagues come visit and I need a place that can serve well for both discussions and food that is well prepared and of value. This is such a place. By chance we all had the Veal Parmigiana with angel hair pasta and it was wonderful. The prices are moderate and if your company has a daily limit on food expenditures, this place fits the bill. I saw families present and all I saw where smiles everywhere. The waiter was very attentive and his service was par for a 5 star restaurant. They have steaks, fish, pasta, and too many to list. Their dessert tray is to druel over... Find this place and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

A spur of the moment Sunday diner. The food was very good, had Calamari which was good. The Angle Hair pasta dish with tomato basil topping was very good. The service was spotty at best, but Sunday may have been the problem. Things were handled promptly whenever the waier came around.

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

On my last business trip to Richardson, Texas I dropped in to my favorite Italian restaurant and even though its been three months since my last visit, the owner greeted me like a long lost cousin! Staff are well trained and at the ready to do anything to make your dining experience. Special nightly entrees are superb and any of the seafood dishes are a can't miss!