“This is the one you will enjoy”

La Madeleine French Bakery
Ranked #3 of 9 Bakeries in Richardson
Reviewed May 12, 2012

Food is good service is fine. Everyone smiles location and seating is good. We eat here at least once a week.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

I agree with the other reviews on here. La Madeline used to be considered a special treat kind of place. Not any more. Hand-made fresh Caesar salads used to be there claim to fame but that was two decades ago. Now we have Corner Bakery that has vastly better food and better deserts! The marketing staff needs to re-invent this chain.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

I needed a dessert after my light meal at lunch so I popped into La Madeleine. I ordered a bag of oatmeal-raisin-pecan cookies and a slice of coconut cake. I gave the cookies to my co-workers, but I ate the coconut cake. It was super moist and loaded with flavor. Felt like I was on a tropical island. Convinced that I will order a WHOLE coconut cake for Easter brunch.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

The Richardson location should be visited more often by the restaurant inspection people. I have seen too many dirty hands in the wrong places to suit my liking. Other locations are quite good.

Reviewed May 26, 2011

I keep saying I am not going back to this location however last week I did as I had to meet some people there. Nothing much had changed since my last visit. The personnel are completely different every time you go into the place so counting on building a relationship with one of the key personnel is out of the question. I personally think prices are way too high. The American Breakfast is just scrambled eggs, bacon and bread. Sometimes (it the market is not too high) i get a thinly sliced tomato. Normally have to ask where it is. This location is beginning to show a lot of wear and tear on furniture and building. Coffee is not gourmet--I don't care what they say. It is also high yet people will complain about Starbucks just across the street where a cup is much less expensive. The food was OK but how can you really destroy eggs and bacon?The bakery up front as you enter has some fabulous looking deserts. Be prepared to pay an arm and leg though.

1  Thank texaswillie