“Great food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I have always loved the fajitas and swirl margaritas here and even though it's been probably 5 years it didn't disappoint me. I will say the prices have went WAY up but it was still great food and great drinks. I wish I was closer but then again I might go broke eating/drinking here. Go for happy hour or a special occasion and you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Having craved Pappasito's since our last visit to Texas a year ago, this trip didn't disappoint. My son and I shared the filet mignon and shrimp brochette fajitas, while my daughter and husband shared the beef and chicken fajitas. We also ordered the queso and table side guacamole. Queso was great, the guacamole seemed to be missing some ingredients, as it was quite bland. Our server did bring thicker chips to enjoy the guac with. We did like watching it being made, though. Service was pretty good, tortillas were delicious and fresh. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I grew up in the Houston area and always loved pappasitos. Known for their great fajitas. While it's not the great beef fajitas of lupe tortillas in Houston, we settled given there are no lupes in the Dallas area. It was expensive and the service was slow and unresponsive. We ordered the large beef and chicken fajitas which while over $10 per person for a group of 4 does not include the basic condiments for fajitas - shredded cheese or sour cream. You have to pay extra for these. We sat for 5 minutes with our food and no plates. Then we were brought 4 tortillas for a family of 4. After eating our first fajita we waited for our server Ryan to appear. finally he apeared serving another table but failed to stop by or even look our way to see if we needed anything. As our fajitas got cold (table blasted with a/c when outside temp was 32) I decided to get someone's attention. Followed the server but couldn't catch him. Asked another server to please bring us tortillas so we could finish our meal. It took another 5 minutes and a brief visit from someone I supposed was in management. When asked what she could do for us I replied " bring our check". Our one simple request wasn't granted and had to ask our server Ryan for the bill only after he cleared our plates. Overall- the big restaurant has lost touch with what good service entails. Just for note - we were one of 10 tables in the entire restaurant so it wasn't because it was a peak busy time. Advise- go somewhere else where they still value each and every customer.

3  Thank okaggie
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great fish tacos and good guacamole made table side.....large portions - greeat beans, not the normal refried type

Reviewed November 12, 2012

It was probably my fault, but what I ordered (filet and shrimp) seemed to confuse the waiter and the manager. It was on the menu as filet with fried shrimp, but I stay away from fried and asked to have grilled shrimp instead of fried. The waiter and manager (who came over to verify my order) acted as if I had ordered something they never heard of before. The filet was excellent. It came already sliced, a perfect medium rare, tender, and flavorful, arranged in an attractive little pile with some garnishes. The shrimp was served on a separate small plate. It tasted as if it had been boiled in water with no seasoning, put in the fridge to hold, and then thrown on the grill to reheat it. No flavor at all. The other 2 people, one from Maine (?), who were with me were happy with their meals. Very good service and good atmosphere on a busy night.