“Must visit place”

Good for: Business meetings
Rogers, Arkansas
“Must visit place”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I loved this place and enjoyed their buffet spread. The staff were courteous and I loved their Indian Breakfast options...Mostly the main course is good however the desert section I could not taste due to lack of time :-) we checked into this place only by 3:15 when the spread was almost closed (yet they let us in).

I guess the wash rooms can be cleaner and the overall cleanliness can be improved.

• Visited September 2012

Fort Worth, Texas USA
“Continuing to Please”
Reviewed April 9, 2012 via mobile

Went for their weekend buffet and as always the food was outstanding!! Special Dosas add to the enjoyment. Freshly made Mango Ice Cream was a bonus. Vegetarians rejoice...

1 Thank TexanIndian
“Still tastes good”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Visited twice last week.
We sampled the Onion Rava dosa, Masala dosa, assorted appetizers.
Food was good.

The dosas were excellent!
Coocnut chutney was not very authentic.
Onion chutney was very spicy.
Sambhar was a 3 out of 5.

Overall good value.

They seem to strangely prefer taking cash and not credit cards. In return they give 10% discount for cash payment.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank snod73
richardson tx
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I love this place!”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

It is not easy to find a vegetarian restaurant firstly, and this one is the best! My daughter is not big on Indian food so I sure wish I could get there more often. The staff was pleasant and more importantly did their jobs with absolute perfection. The star of this place is the food and the mango drinks for sure. It was delicious as usual.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Amy V
Dallas, Texas
“my Favorite Vegetarian Indian Buffet”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I love the food. I always have. I have been going for over 7 years now. I do have to say though, that the staff has become more and more less friendly with the years passing. I used to go in and I was greeted warmly, now, they seem not nice and only catering friendlness to a certain group of people, and not all their patrons. This however, will not stop me from going to enjoy the buffet at lunchtime.

• Visited August 2011