“Excellent sushi! A pleasant surprise in Richardson :)”

Sushi-sake Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 444 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

I dare to say that it's the best sushi I had in the US. I love sushi and this appeared as a nice surprise. The staff is friendly and the food is fresh and delicious. Try Japanese egg soup, toro and rolls! You won't be disappointed. For lunch you can order a very affordable bento box!
A good experience! Will go again!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

Sushi-sake is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. The service is consistently good and the fish is always fresh. Order the Aji sashimi and after they are done with the whole fish they will deep fry the bones for a second course. Not inexpensive but worth it.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We had just been at Toyota of Richardson and finished up at around 9:15. Thought about Sushi Sake and looked them up and found out that they were open until 10:00. We were a little sketical going so late but was very pleased to get fast service, great food and another wonderful experience. We are neer disappointed when visiting them for dinner. We appreciate their service and their great food every time. A must try if you like Sushi, the best in the metroplex.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I know, everyone knows, but I just want everyone to know how much my wife and I love Sushi Sake! We are so fortunate that we live 10 minutes way, or cursed! Where do I start? Start with Sake flight, and all else that is Sake. Ask server for recommendations. All is fantastic and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed February 7, 2013

I arrived early on a Thursday before the crowd rolled in. The server was prompt with warm towels and drinks. I don't remember the variety I selected, but I remember enjoying every piece.