“My secret !”

Sushi-sake Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 408 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Texas
“My secret !”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I know, everyone knows, but I just want everyone to know how much my wife and I love Sushi Sake! We are so fortunate that we live 10 minutes way, or cursed! Where do I start? Start with Sake flight, and all else that is Sake. Ask server for recommendations. All is fantastic and you will not be disappointed!

Temple, Texas
“Authentic atmosphere, fantastic sushi”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I arrived early on a Thursday before the crowd rolled in. The server was prompt with warm towels and drinks. I don't remember the variety I selected, but I remember enjoying every piece.

Richardson, Texas
“always consistent with good portions.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

A staple to the sushi lovers in Richardson/South Plano area. Good portions, when they have fatty toro its usually pretty good but expect medium toro (still good but its not like a good piece of fatty!) Get there at 5:30 before the crowd gathers other wise make reservations for a table. The sushi bar is a first come first serve and the service is good. Good for couples or family.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Rick R
“I am glad I went”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I had just finished a long day ,including being stuck on the highway for an extra 40 minutes. While chatting with the concierge we reviewed top places in Richardson. He promptly stated he did not like Sushi. I do so off I went to Sushi-saki for dinner. I sat at the sushi bar and started with a flight of saki. The waitress picked for me and was extremely enjoyable. I had steamed dumplings and the sushi / sashimi combo. I felt the dumplings were the star of the meal. However the girls beside me were having the volcano bowl which looked amazing! I was hoping to have a bit of conversation with the sushi chef but "mum" was the word . A few seats down the sushi chef never stopped talking. If you are looking for peace and quiet to enjoy your dinner partner and conversation with them, this is not the restaurant for you! Try the saki flight, and be adventurous and let your waitress pick. She won't steer you wrong.

1 Thank Glenna W
Dallas, Texas
“Out of the Ordinary”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

This is as neat place to eat sushi and talk with the traditionally dressed sushi chefs. They are fun to talk with as they prepare your meal in front of you. Great atmosphere it is like being in Japan.
The food is also very tasty and very fresh.

• Visited November 2012