“good sushi”

Sushi-sake Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 426 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed October 30, 2012

good sushi in Texas? I was very hesitant, but was told the fish are flown every morning. So off we go. I ordered the tuna and salmon and those were good. We were a small group, so had to share it. Hate that I had to share it, especially, since the others ordered appetizers that are not sushi and those were not good. Stick with the sushi!

1  Thank pmmom

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Really have to say that this spot is excellent all around - the fish is fresh and carefully prepared. The sake selection is quite good and everything we ordered from the edamame to the sushi and soups were perfect. No question this is legit sushi and highly reco this spot to hang with any west coast sushi faves.

1  Thank Jonathan H Y
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This place surprised me, nice beer, nice staff and nice food. What more could a Brit want? And I would go for the Sapporo beer.

1  Thank nprescot
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I love the atmosphere, so amazing and cozy. Also, the food was really good and a good value. However, on a Friday night the wait for the food was awful. My youngest just wanted the dumplings and it took so long for them to come out. Everyone was done with their meal, but he had to wait a solid 15 min. If you go on a Fri eve, order everything straightaway.

1  Thank bradjsnyder
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Wife and I went for early dinner and were seated immediately at the sushi bar. Clean and well lit, so we had fine view of the preparation. Loved trying the extraordinary and unsual different dishes, and the chef was excellent in explaining them to us. Restaurant filled rapidly, and a crowd waiting when we left. All in all a wonderful evening.