“Slow Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dallas, TX
“Slow Sushi”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I love the atmosphere, so amazing and cozy. Also, the food was really good and a good value. However, on a Friday night the wait for the food was awful. My youngest just wanted the dumplings and it took so long for them to come out. Everyone was done with their meal, but he had to wait a solid 15 min. If you go on a Fri eve, order everything straightaway.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank bradjsnyder

Dallas, Tx
“Great fun and food”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Wife and I went for early dinner and were seated immediately at the sushi bar. Clean and well lit, so we had fine view of the preparation. Loved trying the extraordinary and unsual different dishes, and the chef was excellent in explaining them to us. Restaurant filled rapidly, and a crowd waiting when we left. All in all a wonderful evening.

• Visited May 2012
Breckenridge, Colorado
“Authentic experience - amazing food”
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I visited Japan on holiday a couple of years ago and are always on the look out for great Japanese food without the westernisation so often found. This restaurant totally fulfilled our expectations and we will undoubtedly return again and again

Visited April 2012
“Great food and drinks”
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

The best sushi in dallas. Great date place. Only advice is get there early on weekends. It's a small place so we had to wait 45 mins at 7:30 on a Sat night. It was worth it.

Dallas, Texas
“Best Albacore in town + Nice ambience and decor”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

We go to Sushi Sake regularly for their awesome sashimi alboacore tuna. We have never had a better one than here. It is fun to sit at the sushi bar if it's just a couple of people. If we have a larger group, we prefer a table. There is usually a wait for a table.
I always think you get better sushi and service at the bar, however.
I love the decor and feel of the place. Very cool. I also enjoy the cooked food like sea bass, edamame, and miso soup.
Highly recommended sushi and cooked food. You pay for it. I don't think we ever get out of here for less than $100

• Visited February 2012