“Really enjoy the food”

Ranked #4 of 461 Restaurants in Richardson
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 7, 2018

You can't go wrong with any of the menu choices here. Fish, crab, cajun, and crawdads all in one spot - nothing wrong with that. I've never had a bad meal here, and this is our favorite seafood spot in town. The only downside is they get super busy at dinner time, and don't take reservations. If you're cool with waiting you might be able to get a spot at the bar. Otherwise, you could be standing around for a while. We try to go at off times to avoid the crowd which seems to be there everyday.

Reviewed July 15, 2018 via mobile

After a terrible experience at the Pappadeaux on Oak Lawn, we decided to return here. Great decision! My wife and I ate hot boiled shrimp, my daughter the fried shrimp, and my son the kid’s shrimp and chicken. All of the food was really good, as expected. The highlight of coming to this particular Pappadeaux is Destiney. She is an EXCELLENT server. She has the best attitude, is very accommodating, and is simply wonderfully at her job! Pappadeaux, and specifically Destiney, has redeemed the reputation of this great restaurant. Of course, we will return the next time we are in this area!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I have never had a bad dish here. I found out that their fish is flown in so it is fresh for the customers. Worth every penny!

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Awesome food. Delicious in every category. Loved to seafood platter. Delicate breading on the fish filets and REAL crabmeat. Congratulations on being so good

Reviewed June 18, 2018

I ordered the scallop dinner. What a huge disappointment...They were so small and I have 5x's more broccoli on my plate then the scallops