“Police!!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dallas, Texas
“Police!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

I went to eat here with my son about 1pm and noticed some of the food wasnt all that fresh but overlooked it and went ahead and made my plate. BIG mistake! The fried shrimp was very fishy tasting and my sons orange chicken was gray inside! I decided at that very moment to get up and tell the host I was leaving because lack of fresh food. When just about then I could see that one of the workers was replacing some of the items on the buffet. Too late I had already made up my mind to not pay for trying to eat leftovers. Well he wanted to force me to pay for gross food and of course I wasnt going to give him my money...........so the cops were called and I still refused to pay! The citation is 120$ and I have court on the 3rd of August! Never Again!! Policeman said I had to pay or take the citation. I never ate my meal and it wasnt food that I would give a dog. Seriously! This Asian man obviously knows what he is doing cause he didnt hesitate to call the laws. Im ready to protest the place! Any volunteers??

• Visited July 2011
4 Thank jezika

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“a very average chinese buffet, nothing stood out as excellent, food was good and satisfying, would have preferred...”
Reviewed February 16, 2009

a very average chinese buffet, nothing stood out as excellent, food was good and satisfying, would have preferred cleanlier setting

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Love the buffet of oysters. just wished it was a lil' cleaner.. last time I was there i saw a full garbage can next to...”
Reviewed November 13, 2007

Love the buffet of oysters. just wished it was a lil' cleaner.. last time I was there i saw a full garbage can next to the dining area by the back exit.. ewww....

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook