“Traffic Jam, Efficient Drive Through”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed August 7, 2017 via mobile

Traffic was a nightmare, so we took a detour through the Starbucks drive through, because nothing makes traffic more tolerable than a latte, right? The drive through was was more efficient than the traffic, and we hardly even lost any time with our detour, if you can believe that! The service was fast and the barista was friendly enough. Coffee was hot, so I'm glad I have a/c in the car. It made the rush hour nightmare feel a little better. Kids love the frapuccinos, and they kept them from killing each other as we sat in the morning traffic.

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Was able to order online using the Starbucks app, and coffee was waiting for us. This Starbucks is walking distance to the Holiday Inn Richardson.

Reviewed March 22, 2017

My teenagers love this place!! My oldest daughter said that the staff was extremely helpful and nice!

Reviewed October 26, 2016

Met two colleagues there for a quick cup of coffee before work. Noise in store was so loud, we elected to sit outside. Very busy Starbucks, but staff is friendly and fast.

Reviewed September 25, 2016

Busy starbucks but convenient. Drive thru lines are always long but staff are very quick and efficient. Breakfast sandwich was not what I wanted, they were out of what I wanted, but still good for a second choice. Coffee was made perfect to order. Glad for consistent service and quality while I travel.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!