“Unacceptable customer service”

Cuisines: Chinese
Atlanta, Georgia
“Unacceptable customer service”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Let me just start by saying that I am foodie and love trying different types of food. With food, you always think about quality and customer service. All those three just tie in together and makes the experience worth it. I was recently eating at this restaurant and enjoying my food when a table next to me (party of 5-7 people including the kids) just arrived and ordered Fried rice. It doesn't matter how big the party is, if someone just ordered one dish, it's ok because that's all the appetite they have. The manager/waitress, kept asking the people, is that it? thats all? thats all? and one gentleman from the party kept saying yes, we just need fried rice, since kids are not hungry.

The manager could just have included the gratuity on the bill instead of asking is that it? is that it? is that all you need to order, you are seven people? Asking that question again and again made all the people in the party upset and had to leave the place.

I was a frequent customer at this restaurant but wont be anymore. Really disappointed.

• Visited August 2013

“Best Food in Chinatown!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

I eat a lot of real Chinese food in Chinatowns all over the country and this place is the best in Dallas. Everything is awesome. Kung Pao Chicken and fried shrimp with walnuts in mayonnaise sauce are my staples. Love it! Sushi is very fresh and delicious too. Call it Taiwanese if you want but this place is tops.

• Visited March 2013