“Miguel is the best”

IHOP
Ranked #100 of 444 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 7, 2013

I went to IHOP after a long night of partying and we received the best service possible. The food was hot and ready for us and Miguel accommodated us the best way he could. Thank you Miguel.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The food was okay for iHop. The pancakes were soft and fresh. The scrambled eggs were over-cooked and rubbery. The coffee was drinkable but not great. The hash browns were undercooked. We didn't come here looking for gourmet food. The food was about like any other iHop I've ever visited. The coffee rated lower that other iHops. I was most looking forward to the coffee.

Our server was wonderful. She was funny. She was working hard. She was very conscientious about what she served.

The restroom was clean. The dining area appeared to be clean. The tables could have been cleaner. In the area of the table that abuts the wall, around the napkin holder, syrup, and other condiments, there was old food and a sticky layer of dust. The area didn't look like it had seen a clean rag for weeks. This is the case with most iHops I've visited.

2  Thank Tabitha K
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Not much more to say. Breakfast was good. Coffee was ok.
Often when eating solo I've found you either get ignored, forgotten, treated like a leper, or all the above. Not so during my visit. Waitress was fast, friendly, efficient - food was hot, service was quick. All good.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Taken to our table on Thanksgiving morning after a 15 minute wait. The man to approach our table to deliver menus and take our drink order was so genuine and appreciative that we were at his restaurant on Thanksgiving! One might expect a waiter working on a holiday would have a bad attitude. Not this man!
All meals prepared properly and brought to table by 2 staff members-there were 3 of us at the table.
I would recommend this IHOP; it is located on the west side service road of US-75 just to the south of Spring Valley Road exit. More clarification-just a short distance north of the 5-high interchange of US-75 and I-675.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I stopped for breakfast here. It was a typical boring IHOP. I ordered the crepes, which were ok, but they were more like thin pancakes than real crepes should be. They should have been little crispy at the edges. The bacon was made crispy. Waitress was very friendly and pleasant.