“Business lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Found this new spot on TA for a business lunch. Looked small on the website so we meet earlier at 11:30 am. Very good idea to get there early. By noon the place was packed. Service was very good and the meals we all ordered were completely devoured. I can recommend this place for a good lunch experience.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Arrived right in the middle of the "lunch rush" time frame and was seated immediately. Group of four co-workers with limited time. Service was excellent! Water, Coke, and tea were the drink orders, and none of the drinks ever dropped more than just 3/4 full before they were refilled. Food was fantastic! I looked up (after cleaning my plate) and noticed all the other three plates were clean, too!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've been going to Frankies since they opened, but the first day they treated me like an old friend. They have great salsa and serve everyone a tostito (single round tortilla chip with beans and salsa on top) as an appetizer. Great margaritas and I love their coffee. They have the traditional enchilada choices but some slightly different options, such as Enchiladas with an egg on top, egg burrito and Mexican Lasagna. I go there often and highly recommend it to anyone that asks about Mexican food in Richardson.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Basically the same menue as Amigo's on Beltline Road ( one of the same owners). It is excellent food and tends to be busy. This NOT the same old chain mexican food.

Reviewed January 30, 2014 via mobile

What a great place!!! You can smell food in a car park! Staff is really friendly and food is way above average! I really enjoyed my last dinner in Dallas this time and my friend was so happy that he decided to pay for both of us :) Best fajita ever! Frankie's rocks!