“Great TexMex”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Aurora, Colorado
“Great TexMex”
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

Small family-owned restaurant. Excellent food and prices. The staff was very friendly but even on a Monday night the place was packed.

Independence
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Success repeated!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Just in case our first time wonderful experience was a fluke, we went back within a day or two and had an even better dinner. This is a great place in a quiet neighborhood with a great local feel/charm. The food is so fresh tasting and not your normal tex-mex. On one visit, we have the Parillada (beef, chicken, shrimp, sausage) and it was fantastic. My husband really enjoyed the Enchiladas Mexicanas - very traditional style. On another trip, I tried the tamales and yummy! In addition to great food, there are great happy hour specials on margaritas and the service is tops - Muchas Gracias, Miguel! We'll be back the next time we are in this area!

• Visited December 2013
Dallas, Texas
“I don't love Tex-Mex, but I love Frankie's!”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

My husband could eat tex-mex every day, but I'm not as big a fan as he is. Frankie's to the rescue - I LOVE this place! My favorites are the Tilapia with Shrimp and Camarones Diablo. The Camarones Diablo is a huge portion and I often either split it with someone, or take the leftovers with me and get another meal or 2 out of it. Their margaritas are great but strong if you order them on the rocks, so if you are a lightweight you may want to go with the frozen margarita or a swirl. We are very excited about the expansion, but until it's complete you should go early if you are going for dinner because it's a neighborhood favorite and can get very crowded on any given night. As others have noted, prices are reasonable and portions are large, making it a great choice for families. The staff and owners are also very friendly!

• Visited November 2013
Greenville,sc
“Great Find”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Great food and wonderful service. The food was very well prepared,tasty and presented very well on the plate. We were just visiting Richardson and was glad we found this place.
Don't miss it thank you Frankie's and tripadvisor for a great lead on a fantastic restaurant.

Visited September 2013
Dallas
“Great food off the beaten path”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Frankie's always has great food with its unique twist on Tex-Mex. It is on a small strip center in a quiet Richardson neighborhood. Try it and you will become a regular visitor.

Visited October 2013