“Great food and excellent service!”

Addis Ababa Ethiopian Restaurant
Ranked #191 of 431 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Ethiopian
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a hole in the wall, but the food is yummy, the service is excellent and the price is very reasonable. I was impressed by their kindness and the quality of the food. I plan to go back!

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I went online to find Ethiopian restaurants in DFW area found a few but decided on Addis Ababa
had a friend mapquest and we went over to Addis Ababa it was a store front that was okay but it was so dark in side I dont know if they were preserving lights or if they were being as stingy with lights as they were with the food it was slim pickins the Doro Wat was one piece of chicken and an egg the gomen was a teaspoon full and the cabbage was hardly there the injera was a little stale inside the container but the extra injera was so old it was ashame it had big white spots on it like mold and when I tried to unfold it it crumbled in my hand I was very disappointed with the food I guess if you keep the lights low you cant tell what they are serving you and that was not a good thing to go there I traveled all the way from Florida to get semi good food. The waitress even came over and took one of the menus to give it to the only other customer in the whole place.