“Good food with big portions!”
Review of Cafe Max

Cafe Max
Ranked #15 of 417 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: American
Denver, Colorado
“Good food with big portions!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I always get the sandwich and salad plate. The pasta salad is amazing. I really want to try the quiche of the day some time.

• Visited August 2013

Richardson, Texas
“Great salads-huge portions”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Café Max has a good variety of salads and quiche. You get a free muffin or roll with your order. Portions are large enough for a second meal or to share with someone. Fresh salads. Sometimes it can be pretty crowded, but it is worth it!

Visited March 2013
“Great Lunch Experience!!!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

Cafe Max in Richardson is consistently awesome. The portions are huge, salads are fresh & workers are pleasant. The Trio is the best...chicken salad, Cesar salad & pasta are always my choice, although the sandwiches look wonderful too. The spiced ice tea is one of my favorite teas in Dallas....Hours are wacky- a must lunch experience if in the Richardson area!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Dallas, Texas
“incredible salads & catering!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

First became acquainted with Cafe Max when my company catered their food - outstanding chicken salad, pasta salad, seafood salad. My favorite is absolutely their chicken salad - the perfect blend of ingredients with flavor, quality and taste. Try it!

Then I found out that you can also go to their Alma Road location and buy take out for just one - I had presumed that they only do bulk catering. How nice! They also have vegetable salad, fruit salad, potato salad, cucumber salad, quiche, and deli-type sandwiches.

Oh, I almost forgot - huge chocolate chip or oatmeal raisin cookies to top off your meal!

Their take-out is only open M-F from 10am-3pm, and Saturdays (salads only) from 10am-1:30pm.

They have a great business going for them because of their quality food - I was there doing the take out on Saturday >> just 8 large bowls of the various salads to choose from (which they keep replenishing) and you tell them what you want and they box it up to go for you. The line of people just kept on coming. Highly recommend.

• Visited April 2013
“3 Salads and a lady!”
Reviewed April 13, 2013

OH! I've re-discovered an old favorite. I work in Richardson now and I can walk to Cafe Max if I want. I love Cafe Max because they give you 2lbs of good for you food. I particularly like their crab, chicken, caesar and cucumber salads. I get a trio all the time and it's priced good. The place is very clean, they're fast. They are packed at lunch, every day. But for some reason it works. The whole operation is very efficient.

• Visited April 2013