“Won't go back.”
Review of Fox and Hound

Fox and Hound
Reserve with OpenTable
Fox and Hound is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #264 of 431 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We went for a party here. We had reserved a big room in the back. The service was awful. It took 30 minutes to get drinks. We had waitresses in our area just for us, and it still took forever. At one point the waitress completely forgot our order. Finally, we just ordered drinks from the big bar in front and got them immediately. Beer is kinda pricey, with no specials we could see. I ordered a draft Shiner and it was really bitter. Not like a pub, I don't know where they get that description. Not for us. Will not go back on our own. Overall, not a fun place.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Huge inside, good for football since there are. Lot of screens and different rooms playing sound for different games. But, lots of people smoke inside. Good food choices too.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have visited this Fox and Hound restaurant previously about six times and always looked
forward to going back, even if it is pricey for a sports bar. I took my wife on this last trip and
encountered nothing but poor service. We each ordered one of their overpriced hamburgers
($10.49) and a side salad that we were going to split. After a good wait, the server brought
out only one hamburger and the salad. She had to put in my order again, which, when it finally
arrived, about 45 minutes had passed from the time we actually sat down. During the meal we
waited for 10 - 15 minutes to get refills on our drinks. (I was just about getting ready to get up
and see if I could find someone to get our refills when she finally showed up.) Then, I asked
for a lot of ice in my drink -- no ice at all!

Before ordering, I had asked the price for a side salad which she stated would be $3.49. The
bill was for over a dollar more. After we were finished eating, the dirty dishes were removed,
and I had told her we didn't want dessert, we waited another 10 minutes for her to bring our
bill. She said, "I didn't know that you were ready for the bill." I don't know what she thought we were waiting for.

The burgers use to be really good, but they've added some kind of spice which gives them a
strange taste. We weren't impressed, with the food, and especially the service. I told my wife
that the server was even giving blondes a bad name. It took an hour and 45 minutes to get our food, eat, and get out.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I visited in May, just arrived and a little tired off the flight so I walked round the corner from the hotel to this so called English pub.
Number of things in common with an English pub = 0, this is just a regular US sports bar, nothing better and nothing worse.
I had a couple of beers and a chicken Caesar salad - all perfectly fine and served well.
It was a Sunday evening but the atmosphere seemed flat, bar just too large to be filled by a small crowd. Way too many sports screens with different games - yes, I know it is a sports bar and this is my point.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Not nearly as good as in the past-décor is getting a little tired as is the food. Probably still a decent place to go for happy hour as the size will accommodate a lot of people, but too many better options for food in the area.