“Good food & prices”

Soulfish Grill
Cuisines: Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Description: Soulfish Grill is a family run business located in the heart of Richardson. We serve a diverse variety of seafood inspired from cajun, southern, and mexican cultures. Come in and check out our frost rail bar and try some unique import and craft beers to compliment your meal! See yall soon!!!!
“Good food & prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014 via mobile

Was in area for business. Was greeted at door. Choose bar seat for dinner. Drink prices were reasonable. Taco tuesday! 2.99 fish tacos, which were excellent, we're a great value. I'd go back. Thanks Soulfish!

Richardson, Texas
“Great seafood place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

We like the food (fresh tasting seafood), the neighborhood atmosphere (it's casual), the bar is fun and the ambiance is fun. They just added a patio for when the weather is warmer.

Visited March 2014
Plano, Texas
“Soulfish Grill Review”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have been to this establishment on many occasions. The fish tacos are my favorite item on the menu. It is a small family run restaurant. It is quiet and an excellent to have a business lunch.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Charles P
Liberty, Missouri
“Housemade fresh clam chowder”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2014

Traveling on business I stopped for my first time at Soulfish Grill. While my grilled shrimp dinner was fine, the standout was fresh clam chowder. The manager assured me it was prepared fresh daily, and it was excellent. Great balance of butter and just enough cream. Lots of clams. Very attentive service in a pleasant atmosphere.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Baldy47
Dallas, Texas
“Nice friendly & good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

My wife enjoyed her meal except ordered 1 dish mild but got very spicy- told waiter- he still charged us--
My salad and gumbo was great-- service was above average--

• Visited January 2014