“Great Burgers!”

Ranked #269 of 408 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Description: JC's Burger House in Richardson serves the best burgers!! We only use USDA Choice Chuck beef that has never been frozen. Our meat is ground in house daily and is not prepared until you order it. JC's is open 7 days a week and has daily lunch specials. Be sure to indulge yourself to a Blue Bell hand crafted shake or our "To Die For" Cheese Fries!!
Richardson, Texas
“Great Burgers!”
Reviewed May 4, 2012

I should probably visit here more than I do. It's close, the staff is excellent and the food is really delicious and freshly prepared. It's also very clean inside. The only drawback is the prices are a little steep. The lunch special of a quarter pound hamburger, fries and drink is $6.97 before tax and tip. For that price Burger King or even Carl's Junior are a better value and the burgers are char-grilled.

Frisco, Texas
“Awesome burgers!”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

This is best patty melt you will ever have! In fact, when I go there, I always get that. The meat is very fresh, the cheese is perfect. Everything about it is fantastic. When you go, order the fresh cut fries. These are much better than the regular fries, but only cost a few cents more. Their cheese fries are also very good, as are the fried pickles. I had never had fried pickles before I had them at JC's, and now I can hardly go and NOT order them. This is a great place. Go and you will not be disappointed.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Greg B
Dallas, Texas
1,727 restaurant reviews
“Excellant Hamburgers”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

JCs has three size hamburgers, a 1/4 pound, 1/3 pound and a half pounder. I recommend ordering at least the 1/3 pounder as it comes on a large bun, with all the trimmings. We found the burger excellent and the service also excellent. In our case the burgers were ordered at the bar and then delivered to our table by one of the employees. The french fries were cooked just right and were fresh. The restaurant is clean and tables kept that way by the wait staff. We will be going back. Look for coupons in the local monthly mail out coupon magazines.

• Visited December 2011
Frisco, TX
“Best Burgers!”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

I went with my family to JC's Burger House on Hwy 190 and it was the best. The burgers were the best & freshest i have tasted and we shared the cheese fries. I highly recommend stopping in. The staff was very attentive and friendly.

• Visited December 2011