“Terrific Thai food, artistic presentation”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Noodle Wave

Noodle Wave
Ranked #26 of 405 Restaurants in Richardson
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dallas
“Terrific Thai food, artistic presentation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2012

Noodle Wave recently opened up a branch in Frisco. I was not surprised to hear it. Their Richardson location is packed at lunch time, and there is a line outside the door if you get there late (noon). Everything is good. My favorites are the Cashew chicken and the Roti appetizer plate. Love their choice of stoneware - deep green square plates.

Visited December 2011

Dallas, Texas
“Got to surf the Noodle Wave!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

This small but nicely equipped restaurant in Richardson was a very pleasant discovery. We were there at lunchtime and the place was teeming. We feared a long wait but not at all! The service was quick and excellent and the food absolutely delicious.
The menu is vast and it was difficult to choose among all the delectable offerings.. Everything we tried: Crab Rangoon, Shrimp Blanket, Mongolian beef and Kaow Soy chiken with noodles, was delightful and well prepared. The price was attractive too!

• Visited April 2012
Dallas, Texas
“Nice place, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

This was the first time I tried Thai food and it was great... This is a relatively small sized restaurant, and it was packed on Saturday, but it took my wife and I just mere seconds to have a table... Good service, but our waitress for some reason was having a hard time to smile... Maybe she had a bad day or maybe it is a cultural thing... On their website, there was a funny promotion about getting a free mug on their website if we took a picture with a waiter/waitress and posted on facebook, but when we asked about it they said it no longer exists, even though their website said (and still says!) that there was. I collect mugs and I liked their mugs! :) Anyway, good prices, good food, fast service...

• Visited March 2012
“Best Thai in Dallas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

I've been to a lot of Thai places and have been lucky enough to live very close to Noodle Wave. Everything is tasty including the dessert. My wife and I go to this restaurant about once a month. I've had poor service once in the many years that I've been coming here. My favorite is the Green Curry. Also the crab dish is pretty awesome. We always order the Crab Cheese Rangoon as an appetizer.

• Visited December 2011
dallas
“It's simply the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2011

This our favorite Thai restaurant. We've never ordered anything that was less that flavorful & delicious. We have tried other Thai restaurants in DFW as well as other cities, and found them to not equal Noodle Wave. One of our favorite dishes is the Soba Noodles with chicken/cashews. It's healthy (lots of veggies), spicy, and incredibly flavorful. We also love the Roti curry. This is also a BYOB restaurant, casual, comfortable, family-friendly but also great for adults enjoying an evening out. It's one of our all time favorite restaurants. You have to try it to understand how good it truly is.

• Visited August 2011