“Great Stay Again!”

Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
Ranked #8 of 18 Hotels in Richardson
Reviewed April 26, 2007

Second stay at the hotel. Excellent service all the way around. no hassle check in, easy parking. Room is nice w/ comfortable bed and lots of nice pillows. We had a small balcony and we loved watching the water fountain below.....lots of small children running thru it and even a bride and groom! We had dinner in the restaurant and it was excellent, good wine too. the indoor pool is the reason we stay here - it is so relaxing. Convenient location and we will stay here again- makes it bearable to be in Dallas.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SAlife

Reviewed April 15, 2007

I had no pre-set expectations of this hotel and can't say enough about this hotel. I would not hesitate to recommend it and/or stay here again.

- At check-in the service was quick and friendly. I was offered an upgrade for a small charge which I accepted.

- The lobby/common area of the hotel is beautiful. Great art, water fountains, and furniture that I wanted to steal and take home with me.

- The suite was awesome. It's larger than a similar suite that you would find at Embassy Suites. 4 walls of windows (2 large corners) gave beautiful views in two directions.

- The bathroom had special touches such as a towel folded into a basket with bath petals and a rubber duck inside.

I didn't eat in the hotel because it was located near so many choices for food. The kids had great things to say about the pool. I never passed a hotel employee who didn't cheerfully smile and offer a greeting. LOVED IT!

Stayed: April 2007
2  Thank Kristiana
Reviewed March 4, 2007

We loved our stay at the beautiful Renaissance. The rooms were quiet, clean ,and the bed was comfortable. The front desk clerks were professional, although not overly friendly. The restaurant employees were friendly and a lot of fun to talk to. We had a minor problem when we first arrived (the smoke detector was beeping from a low battery) and the problem was taken care of in a blink of an eye. The only problem was when housekeeping knocked on our door two times before 9:00 am. I suggest putting out a do not disturb sign if you want to sleep in. Also, I found out two days before we were due to arrive that they lowered their rates for the week that we had scheduled months before for a much higher price. I e-mailed them and received a response within an hour that they would guarantee us the lower rate. I strongly suggest checking back occasionally like I did to see if there's been a rate change because I'm not sure we would have automatically been given the lower rate because we made reservations several months before. Overall, I would have to say that the Renaissance is an excellent hotel and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2006, traveled as a couple
1  Thank spoons33
Reviewed December 3, 2006

We stayed at a Renassaise Hotel on Lookout Drive in Richardson Texas while visiting family for the Thanksgiving weekend. we chose this hotel based on proximity to the family we were visiting. We booked 2 rooms, one for us and on for the kids. This hotel was by far the nicest, cleanest, friendliest, most professional place we have stayed in a very long time. Other hotels could learn a lesson from this hotel. The bed was wonderful, pillow top mattress with soft sheets, bathrooms clean as a whistle and everything smelled clean.
The pool area and workout area were very clean and all the people we talked to were friendly , smiling and professional. It was also one of the most nicely decorated hotels we have stayed as well. Thanks for a great experience.

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank ELLENJG
Reviewed October 17, 2006

My family and I have stayed at this property multiple times as we really enjoy staying here. The management is the best and the staff is very friendly, not stiff. The front desk folks are professionals at their jobs and the restaurant is wonderful and offers a nice variety. The property is one of the nicest I have ever seen as you feel like you’re at a resort. It has a lot to offer at a valued price.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Darndest
Reviewed April 13, 2006

Stayed at the hotel for conference. Could never get internet, called front desk they never seem to care. Was told this happens when the hotel is busy. Went to talk to someone in the sales department Christina? Again could care less and did nothing to assit in the matter. Called and complain to Marriott.

Stayed: April 2006
1  Thank sportparent
Reviewed March 26, 2006

I was only there for 1 night so I didnt do much. After walking around the place I realized how nice it was. The staff was more than friendly to me. And the rooms were very nice. I would recommend and stay here again if the opportunity was to arise.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled on business