All reviewsparking garageeisemann centernice hotelthe concierge loungedart railindoor poolnext morningbreakfast buffetcentral expresswayroom raterooms were very cleanshort driveenjoyed my stayvaletemilydallasbusiness
Reviewed November 12, 2017

Stayed here couple of nights on Business. Location is good very close to the train station. Spacious entrance nicely lit. The rooms were just a little disappointing considering that this is a high end Marriott. Expected Renaissance to provide far better Toileteries. There is a restaurant downstairs with fairly limited Menu. Can certainly do with better service. However the overall look and feel of the Hotel was really good. Hope the small little things will be ironed out

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Tal S, Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2017

Dear ChinchillRavi, Thank you for sharing your observations and feedback with the hotel team. Sounds like you have noticed some of the renovations the hotel did in the lobby area. We are currently working on our meeting rooms and will get an early start on our guest rooms in January of 2018. We would love for you to come back and experience us very soon. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

I stayed here during the summer.

Pluses:
Plenty of parking
Rooms are confortable

Negatives:
I asked if i could eat downstairs instead of the lounge and was told no. This is pretty standard amenity for Platinum. Did not like that I had to eat at the lounge for the 3 months I was there or pay $ 19 for breakfast. The lounge was good however and the staff there is excellent!

Was never recognized as a platinum and upgraded to a suite or a bigger room.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank virtualGoat

Dear virtualGoat, Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with the hotel team. First and foremost, let me sincerely apologize for not recognizing you as a Platinum Elite Rewards Member. Secondly, I share you sentiment regarding the breakfast options we offer at the hotel for our Platinum Elite Members. We offer the breakfast for our Gold and Platinum Monday through Friday. On Weekends, we provide the option to have our Gold and Platinums Breakfast at our restaurant. I am sorry if this was not communicated clearly throughout your stay. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

This is a renovated Marriott Renaissance. The rooms are generally large but have not been updated like the hotel common areas. The common areas, bar, lobby, and fitness center are recently updated and very nice. The staff is friendly and attentive. I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

Have attended many large events here most recent being Nov 2017. The ballrooms are large enough to handle very large groups. The rooms are always set up very nicely for formal events. Food is excellent & staff service is on point and very accommodating. I always look forward to attending events here because they do not disappoint!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2017 via mobile

Upon check in I questioned whether I made the right choice over the Hilton down the road I have stayed regularly or try the new Renaissance.
Did not receive any information on the hotel and the services from the front desk on Check in. Asked for water and was told to go to the 12th floor. Also did not know the breakfast situation. As a Platinum member I was supposed to receive Courtesy breakfast, I was not on the list and we had to pay the 19$ x2 for breakfast. I also heard a guy snoring all night in room next to me.
The hotel is clean and swanky.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Tal S, Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear nazdaq30
Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your visit at the Renaissance Richardson Hotel. In reading your comments, I can understand your frustrations. We should have communicated with you the Platinum Elite Amenities upon arrival as a loyal guest to our brand. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue that is corrected moving forward.