All reviewsparking garageeisemann centernice hotelthe concierge loungedart railindoor poolnext morningbreakfast buffetcentral expresswayroom raterooms were very cleanshort driveenjoyed my stayvaletemilydallasbusiness
Reviewed April 8, 2009

Loved it! The only thing I'd ding them on was the location. The layout, decorations, food, and rooms were fantastic. The staff was above reproach and the most personable I've met. I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the area or for a "stay-cation". I stayed there with co-workers for a business training seminar and we were treated like royalty. The boxed lunches were the most surprising part. We always order boxed lunches for our meetings because they're convenient. These were the fullest and tastiest lunches we've ever had. Truely a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2009

After my interview, the University brought my spouse and I back to see Dallas. They put us up in the same hotel and I was pleased. Our stay was more leisure this time and was excellent. My wife loved the hotel. I would add that the pool and workout facilities are excellent, the drinks at the bar are well done (and strong), and the food is huge portioned. Nice staff, clean, highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 16, 2009

Good choice if you are in the Univ of Texas - Dallas area.
Rooms comfortable and well appointed, lobby and bar area are very spacious and comfortable. Pool and gym area are excellent.
Very close to train service (walkable).
Concierge lounge does a nice job with breakfast (did not try evening appetizers).
Restaurant a bit pricey but food and service very good.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2009

I stayed at the Renaissance Richardson Hotel for a short business trip. The hotel is quite nice, with one exception. All of the hotel rooms on all floors open up to a central atrium. Consequently, anything happening on the main floor can be heard throughout the hotel. One night there was something going on in the lobby that lasted past midnight. I couldn't fall asleep because of the loud noise. If you're a heavy sleeper you'll be fine. For me it was just too loud.

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Booked this hotel with reward points. Was a little leary of the location, but had a great stay here. The location is strange. Nothing within walking distance. Parking garage is right across from the hotel, but does cost $9/day.

The hotel was much better than we expected. From the moment we entered, you could tell that the hotel was kept up very well. The lobby and lobby bar area was very nice, upscale and unique. The standard room was very nice, clean, comfortable and well furnished. Bathroom was larger and nicer than most hotels of this quality.

Would stay here again for sure if in the area!

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)