All reviews parking garage eisemann center nice hotel the concierge lounge dart rail indoor pool next morning breakfast buffet central expressway room rate rooms were very clean short drive enjoyed my stay valet emily dallas business
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

I love staying here when I am in the area for business trips. It's the best hotel in the area and I absolutelys love the I inteior of the lobby. People are kind, andtheir food is great. It really is a great pleasure to stay in this hotel. I always recommand it to my co workers.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2014

First let me start that I am platinum with Marriott. Check in, rooms not what I asked for. Seems a cheer group checked in earlier and got the run of the hotel. Great, people that travel once a year get the upgrades. 1 elevator not working, 4 bus loads of screaming cheerleaders=pure hell. Rooms are due for updates and are pretty worn. Logistics ignored overall

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
matthew k, Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear BLG_houston,

Thank you for taking your time in reviewing our hotel.

First, and foremost, I must apologize for the inconvenience of not recieving an upgrade. We appreciate the loyalty of each and every Platinum member. As a matter of fact, on any given day, Sunday through Thursday, you will find upwards of 50 to 75 on property.

As a Platinum member you are afforded an upgrade, based on availabilty, at check in. Unfortunately, we had three seperate groups on property during your stay and they had contracted all of our suites and club level rooms leaving us without complementary upgrades.

We realize you were looking forward to the upgrade therefore, please contact me when you return, and I will make sure we get you the upgrade you deserve.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience you incurred and look forward to you next stay with us.

Live Life to Discover,

Matthew Keller, Director of Guest Services

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is amazing and David was more than accommodating! Very clean, comfortable bed, and just a beautiful well maintained establishment. I would definitely stay here again when I return because I do plan on coming back!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Love this hotel. Rooms are comfortable and very clean. Staff is great. This is my second weekend here and both times were amazing. The first time the hotel was busy with parties but we checked in quickly and parking was no issue. Self parked.
Our second trip was even better. Did valet parking because it was very cold and we were in and out a lot. With a quick phone call our car would be waiting for us warm and just a step away from the door.
We had the breakfast buffet and it was worth the price around $16.
Close to great shopping and close to Downtown Dallas. Traveling on Hwy 75 and the G Bush Turnpike is a breeze. Don't worry if you can't find out where the toll booths are. We got the bill in the mail. $1.65 but worth it to skip all the traffic.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank SoBellMar
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I bought the romance package to surprise my wife. We arrived the day after Christmas. After a wonderful experience checking in, we had high hopes. When we walked into the room, our bottle of champagne had turned into a bottle of red wine. When we called the desk, we were told they were out of champagne. Although disappointed, we agreed to swap it for a nice bottle of Riesling. We then made the mistake of ordering room service. My wife's soup was so salty that it was inedible. They forgot to bring her chicken wings. The tandoori chicken tasted like badly grilled chicken. The cheese plate looked sad and had old grapes on it. They were also out of sparkling water and brought us extra free bottles of the hotel packaged water instead. Maybe the main chef was taking the day off, but it was quite disappointing. The hotel comped our meal and says if they get any champagne in tomorrow, they will give us a bottle. Clearly there is a disconnect somewhere because the hotel staff we talk to are super nice. The room is decent, although as others have mentioned, it doesn't have a mini fridge, slippers or robes. When we come to visit family in the future, we'll probably opt for a quality hotel in downtown Dallas and deal with the longer drive to Richardson.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple