All reviewsparking garageeisemann centernice hotelthe concierge loungedart railindoor poolnext morningbreakfast buffetcentral expresswayroom raterooms were very cleanshort driveenjoyed my stayvaletemilydallasbusiness
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

I stayed a night here while performing at the Eisemann Center. The lobby area is beautiful-very spacious and attractive. We were treated very well by the staff at check in. Our room had two double beds with new mattresses which were heavenly. There was a small flat screen tv, no premium channels, and no menu or TV guide to help with the channel selection. The directory for the various hotel services was old and very used, creased, scribbled in with a crayon, etc, as was the ubiquitous guide to city attractions. It looked like it had been dropped in the bathtub. Wi-fi will cost you $14/day, and strangely enough, my Verizon LTE network stopped working until the next day when we were on the road again. There are no moderately priced restaurants within walking distance, so be prepared to pay through the nose for room service. I had the $17 breakfast buffet, which was delicious. All of the staff were very gracious and eager to be of help. And it was very convenient to the theatre. I don't know what the rate was, but I hated having no internet, or any cheap places to eat.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been staying in the Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel for about the last ten years. The hotel was brand new when my family and I started visiting, and is great. The rooms have always been clean and taken well care of. During my last visit, I did notice that the room I was staying in was musky and smelled a lot like carpet cleaner. This might have been an isolated incident, however, as the room still appeared to be very clean. The gym is really great and there is a lot of good equipment. All of the staff has been very helpful and friendly. Also, the Starbucks in the lobby is really convenient in the morning and has a good selection.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is a nice and luxurious hotel. If you will be staying or conducting business in the area, it is the perfect place to stay. It is far from the airport though, but closer to the Premium Outlets. Staff was very polite and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to get one of the rooms with access to the Executive Lounge - great breakfast and dinner treats.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very good hotel to stay at. Nice rooms good size had a mini fridge in the room which was very nice. The hotel was very nice with open atrium to the ceiling of the hotel. the staff were real nice. the hotel is located right at the Dart Light rail station which was right out there door. couldn't be any closer then that. That help a lot since we came by Amtrak train then rode Dart Red line right to the hotel so didn't have to messing with getting a cab. No you don't hear the trains in the rooms we were facing the tracks and station didn't hear any trains. I would stay hear again when coming back to Dallas area. The breakfast buffet was very good they use real eggs and cook them way you like them.

Room Tip: rooms on a high floor with a great view of the city
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This conveniently located property is nicely appointed and staffed with very nice people. Everything is clean and the 12 story open atrium is beautiful. Rooms are plenty big with comfy king beds and upscale bedding. The mini frig is a nice touch. My room rate incl. parking and internet but be prepared to pay extra for these. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business