All reviewsparking garageeisemann centernice hotelthe concierge loungedart railindoor poolnext morningbreakfast buffetcentral expresswayroom raterooms were very cleanshort driveenjoyed my stayvaletemilydallasbusiness
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I have been staying in the Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel for about the last ten years. The hotel was brand new when my family and I started visiting, and is great. The rooms have always been clean and taken well care of. During my last visit, I did notice that the room I was staying in was musky and smelled a lot like carpet cleaner. This might have been an isolated incident, however, as the room still appeared to be very clean. The gym is really great and there is a lot of good equipment. All of the staff has been very helpful and friendly. Also, the Starbucks in the lobby is really convenient in the morning and has a good selection.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This is a nice and luxurious hotel. If you will be staying or conducting business in the area, it is the perfect place to stay. It is far from the airport though, but closer to the Premium Outlets. Staff was very polite and helpful. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to get one of the rooms with access to the Executive Lounge - great breakfast and dinner treats.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Very good hotel to stay at. Nice rooms good size had a mini fridge in the room which was very nice. The hotel was very nice with open atrium to the ceiling of the hotel. the staff were real nice. the hotel is located right at the Dart Light rail station which was right out there door. couldn't be any closer then that. That help a lot since we came by Amtrak train then rode Dart Red line right to the hotel so didn't have to messing with getting a cab. No you don't hear the trains in the rooms we were facing the tracks and station didn't hear any trains. I would stay hear again when coming back to Dallas area. The breakfast buffet was very good they use real eggs and cook them way you like them.

Room Tip: rooms on a high floor with a great view of the city
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This conveniently located property is nicely appointed and staffed with very nice people. Everything is clean and the 12 story open atrium is beautiful. Rooms are plenty big with comfy king beds and upscale bedding. The mini frig is a nice touch. My room rate incl. parking and internet but be prepared to pay extra for these. I would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights to visit the State Fair through a package that was being offered. The hotel is lovely and I found the service and staff to be exceptional. We were greeted by friendly and helpful staff upon arrival. I was travelling with a friend that was experiencing some dental issues and needed a refrigerator so as to store food he had brought with him. The staff informed him that a refrigerator was not available in the standard room. They upgraded him to a suite (at no charge) so that he would have a refrigerator. They remembered his issues and asked about it when they next saw him.
The location on the DART line was so convenient. We parked our cars on Friday night and didn't need to use them again until we left on Sunday. The breakfast buffet was delicious and fresh. They will also prepare eggs any style for you. It was clean and with a wide variety.
The indoor pool was nice and clean however, not that warm for a heated pool so we just jumped in the hot tub instead.
I found the hotel to be very quiet. This is an open concept hotel with the atrium in the middle. I never experienced any noise at all. They provided a coffee maker with cups, coffee, and teas. We enjoyed the tea so much, I left a note for the staff and asked to leave 2 extra packets which she did along with extra accouterments to enjoy the tea. The shower was nice with wonderful AVEDA products and even toothpaste. The towels were nice and think and clean.
This hotel is a little removed from the city or west end but with the DART line we just enjoyed our relaxing ride and were there in no time.
The state fair package cannot be beat. Would highly recommend this hotel. I have stayed at all the Marriott lines and am usually happy with the level of service. As their signature line, this did not disappoint.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends