All reviews parking garage eisemann center nice hotel the concierge lounge dart rail indoor pool next morning breakfast buffet central expressway room rate rooms were very clean short drive enjoyed my stay valet emily dallas business
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I will start by saying we had a great 2 night stay here. Hotel was clean, wonderfully decorated and the king room was spacious. Service was great also other than one instance when the staff informed us the shuttle was for business only when we needed a ride a mile to the convenience store. Other than that, the service was excellent. We placed a blind bid for a room on priceline and was surprised to get a room here. Everything pointed to 4 stars until we got into the room. Yes, it was spacious, clean and had a large bedroom and comfortable bed. But so has most 3 star hotels we have stayed at. Our room had NO fridge...is this normal for the nicer hotels? I have stayed at some real dives in my time that did have a fridge in the room. Why is WiFi not free? I have payed a lot less money and received free wifi. I thought that a little strange also. Another thing was drink prices at the lounge! Holy cow!!! I guess they figure if you can afford their rooms, you can afford outrageous drink prices and to pay for internet services. Had I payed full price for this hotel, I would have been really disappointed. I did pay a 3 star price so I was not terribly disappointed. The location was withing walking distance to the DART station which was awesome. We went all over town and never fought traffic. We slept well, the beds were like sleeping on a cloud, the room was quiet, so overall I would give this hotel a very good rating, but I must point out what I thought could have been different for a 4 star hotel. In the future I may have to rethink the idea of 4 star hotels...

Room Tip: Maybe some rooms have a fridge, ask first.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding this past weekend and it was great. The staff was very welcoming, polite and helpful with organizing trips to and from the airport. Their shuttle also takes you anywhere within 5 miles for free. The interior was nice enough - not that it looked bad, but it looked a lot better on the website than in real life. Nevertheless, the rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. Didn't get a chance to try their breakfast but my travel buddy said it was nice (not complimentary though).The best part is the easy access to the train which is right across from the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2013

It is a wonderful hotel. Redone Concierge Lounve is spacious and the staff is very friendly from tthe moment you check in and until you leave. It's where I prefer to stay when in town. I have never had a bad experience, and as other reviewers jave stated the rooms are a great siE and chock full of amanities.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Fantastic Hotel!!. Very spacious room/bathroom and the bed was so comfortable!!. Easy access to the Dart Rail just outside the Hotel. We reserved a package deal for the State Fair and it was awesome. Package included the room, transportation on the Dart rail system, tickets to the State fair for (2) and breakfast buffet the next day and 1 day parking in the hotel garage.

If you have never used the Dart rail, please be sure you get specific instructions on which Dart rail to use ie, color, green, red, orange, etc.. and what direction you need to be heading. We spent 1/2 hour trying to figure this out. Highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I used prior Tripadvisor reviews to request a room facing away from the Central Expressway, and was very pleased with how quiet it was, the large rooms, comfortable bed and bathroom (& amenities). The only difficulty I encountered was getting the highest water pressure on showers. It was good but with some adjustments, could be great.

Service on my early arrival was prompt and efficient. They got me into a room even though it was only 9:30 a.m. Internet wi-fi was effective. I used the Concierge Lounge only for breakfast but found it to be quite large, nicely themed Texas style, with an abundance of food and super service. Really, one of the best Concierge Lounge setups I have experienced. Printing my boarding pass there was a breeze.

In the end, I slept very well and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I will return to this property for my next Dallas visit for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business