All reviewsparking garageeisemann centernice hotelthe concierge loungedart railindoor poolnext morningbreakfast buffetcentral expresswayroom raterooms were very cleanshort driveenjoyed my stayvaletemilydallasbusiness
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Stayed here for a wedding this past weekend and it was great. The staff was very welcoming, polite and helpful with organizing trips to and from the airport. Their shuttle also takes you anywhere within 5 miles for free. The interior was nice enough - not that it looked bad, but it looked a lot better on the website than in real life. Nevertheless, the rooms were very clean and beds were comfortable. Didn't get a chance to try their breakfast but my travel buddy said it was nice (not complimentary though).The best part is the easy access to the train which is right across from the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2013

It is a wonderful hotel. Redone Concierge Lounve is spacious and the staff is very friendly from tthe moment you check in and until you leave. It's where I prefer to stay when in town. I have never had a bad experience, and as other reviewers jave stated the rooms are a great siE and chock full of amanities.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Fantastic Hotel!!. Very spacious room/bathroom and the bed was so comfortable!!. Easy access to the Dart Rail just outside the Hotel. We reserved a package deal for the State Fair and it was awesome. Package included the room, transportation on the Dart rail system, tickets to the State fair for (2) and breakfast buffet the next day and 1 day parking in the hotel garage.

If you have never used the Dart rail, please be sure you get specific instructions on which Dart rail to use ie, color, green, red, orange, etc.. and what direction you need to be heading. We spent 1/2 hour trying to figure this out. Highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I used prior Tripadvisor reviews to request a room facing away from the Central Expressway, and was very pleased with how quiet it was, the large rooms, comfortable bed and bathroom (& amenities). The only difficulty I encountered was getting the highest water pressure on showers. It was good but with some adjustments, could be great.

Service on my early arrival was prompt and efficient. They got me into a room even though it was only 9:30 a.m. Internet wi-fi was effective. I used the Concierge Lounge only for breakfast but found it to be quite large, nicely themed Texas style, with an abundance of food and super service. Really, one of the best Concierge Lounge setups I have experienced. Printing my boarding pass there was a breeze.

In the end, I slept very well and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. I will return to this property for my next Dallas visit for sure.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Easy access off Hwy 75 in Richardson, Texas brings you to the Marriott Renaissance where first class service, accommodations, restaurant, and room/bar service await you. We booked this location for the State Fair package and absolutely can't say enough wonderful things about the staff and property. From valet parking and check-in, to tasty meals and the MOST comfortable bed you'll ever lay your head on, this hotel exceeded our expectations - which isn't easy to so. We are die-hard Hilton fans (Hilton Honors members) and rarely stay in Marriott properties but this beautiful property has definitely won our hearts. Our package included 2 adult tickets to the fair, 2 round-trip DART rail tickets, and 2 breakfast buffets for EACH night booked. We enjoyed ourselves so much that we've booked another weekend before the fair ends to see exhibits we missed this past weekend! We had a King room with a view of Hwy 75 - no noise at all! - and 6 pillows on the bed, complimentary coffee & tea service, flat screen television, work desk, and an iPod/iPhone docking station on the radio/alarm clock. The bathroom is spacious with a lovely rain showerhead, nice towels & washcloths, and Aveda bath products. Friday evening we ate in the lounge area; service was professional and speedy. Saturday after returning from Fair Park, we utilized room service which was speedy and courteous. Food is delicious and well-prepared. Breakfast buffet was amazing with a wide variety of items for all ages and appetites. I can't wait for our return trip!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank ladytxn38
BDB_09, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Good Afternoon Ladytxn38!

Many thanks for your comprehensive recap of your stay at R Hotel. Having our guests return is the ultimate goal of all of our Renaissance Ambassador Team and wanted you to know we cited this and another resent TA stay in our staff meeting this week. Passing along a positive response is motivational to our ambassadors as it is a most sincere "thank you" from the guest and everyone likes to know how they performed. We look very forward to your return and just may have a little "thank you" for you! Safe Travels, Bill