I posted a review some time ago. It was mostly positive but focused on business travel.
I stared with my family one weekend night.
I found a few things noteworthy:
1. When I got there, the front desk was empty. It was noon. I waited 10 minutes for someone to show up while the phones were ringing off the hook.
2. Room key still won't operate the garage.
3. If you stay in a room near the train station be prepared to hear what sounds like an incoming email from MS Outlook every few minutes. At first I swore I had my laptop with me and connected. However it's the train arrival noise and its loud enough to actually wake you up if you are a light sleeper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel is located right off of Hwy 75 North bound at the Galatyn Park (DART rail) exit and next to The Eisemann Center. We are a top choice among hotels in Richardson, Texas, giving guests an ideal location in the center of the Richardson telecom corridor. Modern eclectic decor featuring hand-blown glass work by atrist Jim Bowman infuses its way into our Richardson hotel. We are a AAA Four Diamond Hotel with all of the expected amenities and services of a Renaissance hotel. Our staff welcomes you to stay with and experience our warm Texas hospitality through out our hotel. Let our expert Navigators help you to "Live Life To Discover." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Richardson
- Richardson Renaissance