All reviewsparking garageeisemann centernice hotelthe concierge loungedart railindoor poolnext morningbreakfast buffetcentral expresswayroom raterooms were very cleanshort driveenjoyed my stayvaletemilydallasbusiness
Reviewed May 23, 2011

I've stayed at a lot of hotels over my 47 years. In fact, several of years ago I was away on business for 50 out of 52 weeks in one year so I've stayed in a LOT of hotels. The Renaissance in Richardson is the BEST I've ever stayed at, EVER.

When we arrived, we were well greeted and were given our correct choice in room and they had our Wildflower tickets for the night which is why we were staying there this past weekend. I asked if we could check out late and was given the option of 1pm or 2pm. Nice!

We needed a "no feathers" room and since I had them switch our room position at check-in that was my fault. They were up in a couple of minutes and swapped out pillows and we forgot about the comforter but the nice gentlemen reminded us of that and replaced it as well. Great Service!

We ate downstairs for breakfast and had the buffet which was excellent! They kept it up to date and everything that was out was correct temp and delicious.

The hotel itself is beautiful and was the perfect hotel for us!

Room Tip: Just make a request to them, they will try!!
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gary S
BDB_09, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2011

Our annual Wildflower Festival is a wonderful event and so happy to hear you were able to enjoy our Wildflower Package and take part in all of the entertainment and fabulous food venus. Understand the "no feather" need and so pleasing to see our ambassador anticipated
the replacement of the down duvet insert. For those of us with allergies, the feathers can ruin a weekend. I see your from Texas, please be sure to stay with us for next May's Wildflower Festival and let us know how we may be of any assistance to you on your return trip back to us.
Hope to see you before next May and thank you for sleeping with us.

Reviewed April 28, 2011

Clean, comfortable beds, super friendly. This hotel could give customer service training to everyone else in the industry. Warm cookies and welcoming staff in concierge lounge if you have status. Stayed 30 nights in 2011 already, can't find a complaint. Ok, restaurant could expand menu for those of us who are there every week, but what is on menu is very good.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank kjhMN
BDB_09, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2011

Thank you for the insight of your feed back, hearing from a guest with 30 nights tells me a lot about the author and your words mean a lot to us. Our menu may be needing some items updated and we are reviewing as it is time to make several addiitons. Until then and at anytime, please when staying with us, our "delighted to serve" ambassador who answers the "in-room dining" phone will be more than happy to communicate to our culinary team a couple of your preferred options for preparation. If we have, you should discover it right here with us! The food quality is very good and the service culture is one of a "very warm hospitality welcome to our home." Being a proud member of the Renaissance Brand we will go out of our way to make one's sleep over with us....comfortable and memorable so to bring you back when one must leave. Again, thank you for all of your time with us and telling the story of your experience! Bill

Reviewed April 25, 2011

My family had a great one-night stay at the Renaissance Hotel. We had an awesome time at the huge pool and big hot tub, both perfect temperatures. They had a great concierge level, with tasty food. The rooms have great beds, extremely comfortable. It is right next to some fountains that me and my brothers like to run through. For awesome getaway,go to the Renaissance Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
BDB_09, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent family experience feed back from your resent stay at our Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel. Our guests do enjoy our recreation area as the pool is quite large and the hot tub & dry sauna are perfect compliments after a work out in the exercise room. The fountain is a landmark of the Galatyn Park development and at night time when all lit up, it's a beautiful site to dine on our patio and watch the children
running through the cascading water from above. We have an exceptional team of "Navigators"
at our reception lobby registration area and in our 12th floor concierge club room where as you noted, the food is tasty. I especially am fond of the morning speciality "egg dish" creation we prepare on the weekdays where I frequently take my breakfast. Thanks for enjoying with us and please return soon so we may help you and the family to discover many more exciting "things to do" in our area.

Reviewed February 22, 2011

A nice hotel in a good location. Room was very spacious with a large flat screen TV. Bathroom was nicely designed with good use of tile. Generally it would be a nice hotel, but they didn't perform well in bad weather. When snow & ice hit the Dallas area Feb. 1 - 4, the hotel had limited maid service and a condensed menu in the restaurant. I didn't try it, but I wouldn't have been surprised if room service was suspended as well. The rolling blackout on the morning of Feb. 2 wasn't their fault but forgetting the wakeup call on the 3rd definitely was!
Pros: Large room with a large TV!
Cons: Parking is $9 a day and bring your own alarm clock!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
BDB_09, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

Service is a vital part of your stay and I deeply apologize for the lack of our usual AAA Four Diamond service which the Renaissance Brand is known for. Your observations were absolutely "spot on" and we have incorporated new servcie strategies for "inclement weather conditions" as a result of the ice storm experience you and every guest during the Super Bowl time frame encountered. Thank You for your feedback and we look most forward to having you back with us, whether on another return business trip or to enjoy the wonderful Dallas-Ft Worth area of attractions. Bill

Reviewed February 2, 2011

We fully enjoyed our stay at Renaissance Dallas/Richardson. The staff was great, very friendly and accommodating, and the room was very clean and comfortable! We were traveling cross country and stayed at a Renaissance at each stop... this was my favorite! A great nights sleep and a great hotel!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple