All reviewsparking garageeisemann centernice hotelthe concierge loungedart railindoor poolnext morningbreakfast buffetcentral expresswayroom raterooms were very cleanshort driveenjoyed my stayvaletemilydallasbusiness
Reviewed April 25, 2011

My family had a great one-night stay at the Renaissance Hotel. We had an awesome time at the huge pool and big hot tub, both perfect temperatures. They had a great concierge level, with tasty food. The rooms have great beds, extremely comfortable. It is right next to some fountains that me and my brothers like to run through. For awesome getaway,go to the Renaissance Hotel!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
BDB_09, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to share your excellent family experience feed back from your resent stay at our Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel. Our guests do enjoy our recreation area as the pool is quite large and the hot tub & dry sauna are perfect compliments after a work out in the exercise room. The fountain is a landmark of the Galatyn Park development and at night time when all lit up, it's a beautiful site to dine on our patio and watch the children
running through the cascading water from above. We have an exceptional team of "Navigators"
at our reception lobby registration area and in our 12th floor concierge club room where as you noted, the food is tasty. I especially am fond of the morning speciality "egg dish" creation we prepare on the weekdays where I frequently take my breakfast. Thanks for enjoying with us and please return soon so we may help you and the family to discover many more exciting "things to do" in our area.

Reviewed February 22, 2011

A nice hotel in a good location. Room was very spacious with a large flat screen TV. Bathroom was nicely designed with good use of tile. Generally it would be a nice hotel, but they didn't perform well in bad weather. When snow & ice hit the Dallas area Feb. 1 - 4, the hotel had limited maid service and a condensed menu in the restaurant. I didn't try it, but I wouldn't have been surprised if room service was suspended as well. The rolling blackout on the morning of Feb. 2 wasn't their fault but forgetting the wakeup call on the 3rd definitely was!
Pros: Large room with a large TV!
Cons: Parking is $9 a day and bring your own alarm clock!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
BDB_09, General Manager at Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

Service is a vital part of your stay and I deeply apologize for the lack of our usual AAA Four Diamond service which the Renaissance Brand is known for. Your observations were absolutely "spot on" and we have incorporated new servcie strategies for "inclement weather conditions" as a result of the ice storm experience you and every guest during the Super Bowl time frame encountered. Thank You for your feedback and we look most forward to having you back with us, whether on another return business trip or to enjoy the wonderful Dallas-Ft Worth area of attractions. Bill

Reviewed February 2, 2011

We fully enjoyed our stay at Renaissance Dallas/Richardson. The staff was great, very friendly and accommodating, and the room was very clean and comfortable! We were traveling cross country and stayed at a Renaissance at each stop... this was my favorite! A great nights sleep and a great hotel!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 1, 2011

I needed to stay in Richardson and this hotel fit the bill. Normally I would not choose this property for a leisure stay in the Dallas area; I prefer a much more central location. That being said, I enjoyed my stay!

The hotel itsself is typical Renaissance convention style that is seen everywhere but the staff was awesome. Everyone was so friendly and helpful with directions and just made you feel so welcome. The rooms were spotlessly clean and spacious. If I ever need to stay in Richardson again, this will 100% be my choice.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 27, 2010

Stayed here several times in 2008, but service is now terrible, especially in the restaurant. Staff are like zombies, and can't even take an order properly. Food can take up to 30 mins to arrive even when only a few people in for dinner. Variable quality at that.
Room cleanliness is hit and miss, and bedding tired and worn. Management clearly not on the ball, and rapid improvement needed in most areas. Complaints not welcomed and Duty Management absent on 3 occasions.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business