“Great Burger!!!!”

Cuisines: American
Richardson, Texas
“Great Burger!!!!”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We have visited this location several times, and it consistently delivers!!!! Plenty of choices for burgers, chicken and appetizers.

Plenty of stickers to entertain and laugh about while waiting for the order to be taken. Cold beer in the bottle lining coolers along the wait. You can even mix and match a bucket for the group. I didn't have one of the milk shakes, but another in our party found it very tasty!

Once you order, your given a card with a name that will be called that is celebrity related. The food came up in about 10 minutes. It seemed to take us this long to find seating. The place is well run, simple and effective.

The lines can get long, and I would recommend having someone in your party scope out seating while your waiting in line for your order to be taken.

• Visited March 2013

• Korean first
“Great burgers!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

This place is a must for burgers! I personally love the mushroom with swiss burger. The fried pickles and fried green beans are fantastic also. The service is always good. Be prepared to wait to get an open table during peak times. You may not be able to sit together if you have a large party - just the price you pay for eating at a very popular place.

McKinney, Texas
“Who knew a burger could taste so good?”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I never thought there could be so many different and original ways to prepare a great hamburger. The place has a truly 'twisted' sense of humor. Instead of numbers, you are given a celebrity name to be called when it's time to pick up your order. The stickers on the walls make any wait in line worth the time. Her: "Honey, they're ready to take your order!: Me: "Wait! I'm still reading!" This is the only place I would ever recommend that you visit the bathrooms for a great laugh, especially if you like Chuck Norris jokes. Each time I've been here, it is standing room only while you wait for a table to open up. Order the onion rings and a beer and enjoy!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank TexasVoyager_BW
San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,234 helpful votes
“Fun atmosphere, tasty burgers”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Visited here after seeing a DDD episode and we had a great lunch! We arrived early, circa 11.30 (without eating breakfast) and even though we ordered straight away within 20 mins there was a big queue.
We were impressed with the choice of bottled beers and the shakes were fantastic! The burger choice is very impressive and very 'different' (check out menu online). You can either order one of the favourite combinations or build your own. We had a cheeseburger with sweet potato chips and a wing style burger with fries. Both absolutely delicious, the wing sauce was very tangy!
The atmosphere is great fun, very casual but it can get loud. Will definitely go back and try one of the other many burgers on offer.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Travellover6128
Villa Park, Illinois
“Meat is Murder... Tasty, Tasty Murder!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

I first saw this chain on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives. When I knew I was headed to Dallas for a "Boys will be Boys" weekend I had to try it out. I was NOT disapointed!! Great burger! Awesome onion strings!! And a funky, funny atmosphere. It was a warm day, but too windy to sit outside but I imagine in good weather it only enhances the experience. Will definantly stop the next time I'm in Big D~!

• Visited February 2013