“Terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

The food was terrible I don't know if they really know how to make chicken fettucine Alfredo and stuffed mushrooms the place looked nice I walked in there was a sign telling me to wait to be seated basically no one came I had to walk myself in, I eat a lot of Italian food I must say this is the first and worst food I have ever had made the taste was just not it at all, cold I will never go back ever or even mention this place to anyone

1 Thank Snoodles1989

“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

I personally like the chicken Alfredo. I also prefer to eat it there if I can (I think it tastes different from a to go box). Good price Good food

Plano, Texas
“Warm, friendly, comfortable Italian restaurant with reasonable prices.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

Cafe Amore is an area staple. Owned and operated by an Albanian family, it is just what you would expect -- wonderful food, warm and friendly atmosphere and service, and lots of personal attention. They really make you feel that they are happy to have you visit.

The menu is varied, with many Italian standards, all prepared excellently. Enjoy some vino with lunch or dinner. Personal size pizza is made to your order. Veal, seafood, pasta, pizza, sandwiches, lamb, specials, soup, salad -- you name it, they have it and prepare it well. Prices are modest.

All-in-all, a wonderful family restaurant, good value, and a "Happy Place."

• Visited April 2012
Fort Worth, Texas
“Great family place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

I organize a monthly BYOB dinner group, and this is our regular location. It has a great balance of food, service and price.

The food is always good. Everyone in our group seems to have a different standard "go to" dish, myself included, but we love trying new things as well. The Farfalle Modo Mio is my favorite, though their chicken, sausage, and meatless dishes are always good as well. Their bread will quickly become your new addiction.

The service is usually very good, but occasionally is lacking, mainly on busy nights. I think with our group they know we're there to have a good time and they just kind of leave us to it, though too much at times.

It's priced at a point that someone could easily eat for under $10 a person (not including drink and tip) and they have no corkage fee for their BYOB.

If you have a group, it's worth calling ahead as they can get pretty busy even in the middle of the week at time.

I would, and have recommended this place to others.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Frankenmuth, Michigan
“Will not break your budget, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2011

This was a nice restaurant and I would reccomend it to Italian Fare lovers. The prices are good and they have some nice takes on good italian dishes. I had risoto with chicken, italian sausage, shrimp, and squid mix in it. I have never had this combo but it was quite good and very satisfying. They do serve wine but bring your own beer and liquor. Great Service Staff!!!

Visited October 2011