“Wonderful food everytime”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating
San Diego
“Wonderful food everytime”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I eat here regularly. Highly recommended. One of my favorite places for lunch in Richardson. I've eaten the pho, noodles and the sandwiches and everything I've had I've loved!

Visited November 2013

“Great pho”
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We stopped by to satisfy a pho craving my wife was having. The restaurant is clean and open. The service was prompt and helpful. The pho was delicious, exactly what we wanted. The meat quality was high and there was plenty of it. We will be back.

Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great Vietnamese Restaurant”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I ordered their clear noodle soup that comes with shrimps, imitation crab meat, barbecue pork, and ground pork. The broth was very flavorful (hopefully it's not loaded with MSG!) and the meat varieties were tender and nicely seasoned. The portion is big and the price is very reasonable.
The restaurant is spacious and has ample seating.
The menu comprised of these categories: Pho, clear broth noodle, Bun (Vermicelli), appetizer (spring rolls only), broken rice, sandwiches, desserts, and beverages.
Service was very quick and helpful.

Friends who ordered their spring rolls and barbecue pork vermicelli chowed them down in a heartbeat!

Will definitely come back when we're in the area.

• Visited April 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I absolutely love this place. The food is very consistent in flavor everytime I go. The service is ok. There is no personal touch (I go there like every week).

Other than that the atmosphere is great and the food is great. I terms of variety I'm not too sure how it stacks up, but give it a try.

• Visited November 2012
Richardson, Texas
“Local Vietnamese”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is a small Pho restaurant in a corner shopping center next to Staples. The Pho was good at lunch time.

Visited December 2011