“Tour of UT Dallas for our HS junior”

Super 8 Richardson Dallas
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Richardson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Turkish first
Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

We had been driving for hours and checked in about 11 p.m. I had read the reviews and were skeptical but did not care at this point . Easy check- in , the room was clean and believe me I checked everything ! We just needed somewhere to rest our heads ,no problems at all

• Stayed June 2012
Canyon
Reviewed January 30, 2011

This motel was a great value for the price we paid. We had a King room which was a nice size with a small couch, refrigerator, and lots of luggage room. The room was nice and clean. It is near a busy hiway so take your ear plugs if that kind of noise bothers you. The desk staff could have been better. The check in clerk was very slow and unsure of himself. Maybe he was new, I don't know. The second morning we went down to breakfast at 8:15 and the lobby door was locked. I walked past the night window and could see the desk clerk asleep in his chair. I knocked on the window and he let us in. Breakfast started at 6:30, we were there at 8:15 and the breafast area had split cereal on the cabinet and an empty shelf in the bread box. So, I don't know what was up with the locked door. If there had been others before us and he locked the door after they left or if we were the first ones for breakfast that day. I poured myself some milk, hoping it hadn't been there since the day before. This wasn't the best breakfast I have ever had at a Super 8 but not the worst either.
I never felt unsafe here or saw any drug dealers or prostitutes. The location is not in a bad part of town and the property seems well maintained.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Travelers also viewed these Richardson hotels
Wingate by Wyndham Richardson/Dallas
Courtyard Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Richardson
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Dallas - Richardson
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas/Richardson

Been to Super 8 Richardson Dallas? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Richardson Dallas

Property: Super 8 Richardson Dallas
Address: 220 W Spring Valley Rd, Richardson, TX 75081-4034
Location: United States > Texas > Richardson
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Richardson
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Richardson Dallas 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Richardson Dallas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Richardson