“Good quality for the price”

Super 8 Richardson Dallas
Ranked #15 of 17 Hotels in Richardson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012 via mobile

We had been driving for hours and checked in about 11 p.m. I had read the reviews and were skeptical but did not care at this point . Easy check- in , the room was clean and believe me I checked everything ! We just needed somewhere to rest our heads ,no problems at all

• Stayed June 2012
Canyon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2011

This motel was a great value for the price we paid. We had a King room which was a nice size with a small couch, refrigerator, and lots of luggage room. The room was nice and clean. It is near a busy hiway so take your ear plugs if that kind of noise bothers you. The desk staff could have been better. The check in clerk was very slow and unsure of himself. Maybe he was new, I don't know. The second morning we went down to breakfast at 8:15 and the lobby door was locked. I walked past the night window and could see the desk clerk asleep in his chair. I knocked on the window and he let us in. Breakfast started at 6:30, we were there at 8:15 and the breafast area had split cereal on the cabinet and an empty shelf in the bread box. So, I don't know what was up with the locked door. If there had been others before us and he locked the door after they left or if we were the first ones for breakfast that day. I poured myself some milk, hoping it hadn't been there since the day before. This wasn't the best breakfast I have ever had at a Super 8 but not the worst either.
I never felt unsafe here or saw any drug dealers or prostitutes. The location is not in a bad part of town and the property seems well maintained.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Owasso, Oklahoma
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2010

Have you ever stayed in a hotel that when you get in the car to leave after having stayed the night you say "Well, no one broke into our car, so I guess it was a success!" ?? That was what I said after staying at the Super 8 in Richardson, TX.
The good:
The room overall was clean, the AC worked, the shower was warm, and everything flushed, turned on, etc. DART station was a 4 minute walk in order to go to the OU/Texas game. Wendey's fast food a couple doors down and a CVS across the street. Right off the highway (75). A few miles from everything you could want to do around Dallas/Richardson/Etc.
The bad:
The deadbolt on the door did NOT work and the metal arm that you can latch at the top of the door was broken off. Bad water pressure. If you're looking for a romantic get away this isn't it. It's ugly, not really private and right off the road/highway.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled as a couple
3 Thank tripaj
Also consider these accommodations in or near Richardson
Wingate by Wyndham Richardson/Dallas
Courtyard Dallas Richardson at Spring Valley
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Richardson
Courtyard Dallas Richardson at Campbell
Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas - Park Central Area
Hyatt Regency North Dallas/Richardson

Been to Super 8 Richardson Dallas? Share your experiences!