“very comfortable and pleasant”

Residence Inn Dallas Richardson
Ranked #10 of 17 Hotels in Richardson
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I stayed here for 15 nights and every night I had a good night's sleep. The staff are friendly and there is even a touch of 'fawlty towers' humour about them. The breakfasts were good, even though they didn't know what an English fry-up was.

The rooms were well equipped and the TV was good but there was not British television channels on there at all. If you broadcast a Korean and an Indian channel, then please remember that there is BBC America!

Room Tip: Choose a room that is not on the 1st floor and not facing the car park
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank nprescot
There are newer reviews for Residence Inn Dallas Richardson

Reviewed March 3, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and will likely come back. It is a very nice place to stay. The employees are very friendly at the front desk, the beds are real comfortable, nice flat screen tv, and the rooms are quite. The only real downside was the breakfast was missing chocolate milk, no french vanilla for the coffee , no oranges and no bananas. Also, chocolate milk was not available in the pay area as I have seen at some other Residence Inns. Overall, we will probably come back and plan on eating breakfast somewhere else.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank EastTexan1
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I always use to stay in Residence Inn's when I worked as a contractor and love the old style duplexes. The newer updated versions are still very nice though and these make for a great office and work space. Beds are really comfortable and plenty of space for me. The service here was excellent, front desk bent over backwards for us and the room was always spotless. I have received emails and calls asking about my staying during and after and couldn't be anymore pleased with my stay here.

1  Thank jamie b
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I checked out this morning after four nights at this property. My colleague and I checked in for a business trip at 11pm on Valentine's night. They had little buckets of candy with balloons waiting for us, checked us in quickly, and upgraded my room. That extra welcome on a night when we would have rather been elsewhere was very nice. The rooms were spotless and the staff solicitous. They offered good restaurant recommendations as well. A pleasant and comfortable stay.

1  Thank SaraLZ
Reviewed February 9, 2013

If your working in the telecom area this is a convenient spot close enough to walk. The staff is friendly and rooms are remodeled and clean yet a bit underwhelming due to small size. Generally rewards members are upgraded to a larger suite as a thank you for frequent stays and can enjoy a fire place in a larger suite, unfortunately I was not extended that offer here so I and am making due with a small studio like setup for my 3 week stay. The breakfast and 4 day a week receptions are just ok, not what you want to be eating for diner on a regular basis. Breakfast lacks any real change up so if your long term the kitchen stovetop is a necessity. Front desk has been helpful and kitchen staff is friendly with a smile. Over all I'd say its a nice place for a short stay but I will explore larger room options for my longer stays in Richardson.

Room Tip: Ground floor is a bit noisy at night
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This hotel is consistently clean and has nice big rooms, comfortable rooms.
Nice simple breakfast and new nice lobby and breakfast area.

Only reason its a 4 and not a five:
1. The dinner snack they provide had no taste is looked like it was out of a box. If you plan to server bad "free" evening snack then better not to serve at all.
2. I checked in after midnight and had to stand at the door for 10 min until someone answered the intercom and they questioned me for another 2-3 min. Does not make you feel like you are in the most secure hotel.

Room Tip: My room was on the first floor facing the parking lot so you lack some privacy. On my next stay I w...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Ohad B
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The Residence Inn at Richardson, is a great place to stay in, if you want to reside in Richardson, close to the Telecommunication centers of the Campbell & Central Expressway (75). This is especially true since the whole hotel was completely renovated a few months ago, giving the whole place a new internal look and inspiring a great atmosphere. The hotel's team is very friendly and service oriented.
Staying there dozens of nights last year, and again this year, I feel this is my Dallas home, when I'm on business trips.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business