Review Highlights
Great library

This location has classes and great books and movies and helpful staff, even a basement for meeting... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2019
cestamykat
Rockwall, Texas
Awesome place

Nice, comfort place, all kinds of books and dvd movies, better than book stores. Stuff are nice... read more

Reviewed July 5, 2019

from $51.00
from $18.00
from $20.56
More Info
All reviews helpful staff books material study classes magazine basement tablet reference copies stocked
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

I had never visited the library in Richardson and went with some kiddos that I babysit and fell in love. I was only looking for material for kids in elementary age and was still impressed with their organization, ease of help that was accessible as well as multiple points of check out and check in.

Loved it!!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The staff at the Richardson Public Library have always been helpful. They have helped me find books, CD's and even helped with my tablet. They offer a list of recommended books every month. Overall, I am well pleased with the service offered.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Incredibly well-thought out civic space. The library is a functional, working, inviting marvel to behold. There are work spaces down below and stacks of reference materials. Main floor space is a welcome area for various exhibits or displays. It is a convenient spot with accessible hours for most people.

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

I love this library! Friendly and helpful staff! Easy to check out and return items. Convenient and easy to find location.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018

I'm at the library at least once a week. I live that you can check out yourself and put your returns in a slot were they are instantly on you account. I love the only catalog and placing items on hold that I can just run in and pick up. All of the people there are so friendly as well.

Date of experience: March 2018