All reviews choice hotels front desk continental breakfast would stay again dallas freeway
Reviewed May 29, 2018

It was a nice room. We had two queen beds and a fold out couch. It was big enough for our large family. The continental breakfast was not that good. We stayed here when we visited Scarborough fair and would stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed November 30, 2017

I absolutely recommend and give this Hotel a 10+, I have stayed here on several occasions and the cleanliness & comfortable feeling never fails to surprise me. Not to mention Ms. Trini , manager and her staff, from the moment I we walk in we are greated with warmth from not only the manager, the front counter people , even the housekeepers. This is the only place I will stay when in the area.

Room Tip: 1st & 4th floor best
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed September 23, 2017

My husband and I decided to spend a night out and since he gets discount, they built a new wing, and it was in a decent location he chose Comfort Inn. Once we arrived, around 6pm, we asked of we could have a room in the new wing and was told the they were no vacancies on that end. So, we accepted a room on the 2nd floor. As we rode the elevator we noticed a strong musty odor. Our room had a stale smell. I quickly started spraying lysol and lighting candles. When we went in the bathroom we noticed one of the vanity lights was out. So, we walked to the front desk to inform them we needed a light bulb changed in our bathroom. We were assured it would be taken care of so we left for dinner. After returning a few hours to our room we discovered the light was still out. So, I proceeded to car the front office, but to my surprise the phone did not work. So, I used our personal phone and informed the front desk attendant of our dismay to see the light issue wasn't fixed and that the room phone was broken. We did not get an apology or anything positive. Instead we were told by the unempathetic female the maintenance crew was gone for the day and we would have to wait for someone to come in the morning. I asked for a room change, we wanted adequate lighting and a functionable phone and I was told we are sold out. I was totally disappointed and frustrated that the rooms were not properly checked to ensure all phones and lighting was functionable. I expressed my concerned and unhappiness and I was told you can tell that to the manager tomorrow. Again no apology or concern to the customer. Then to make manners even more grim someone from that establishment thought it was a good idea to call my husband's employer since we used the discount as if we were responsible for their poor upkept and horrible customer service. My husband employer apologized for disturbing my husband and I with this situation and offer an apology for the poor service at the hotel. But the nerve of Comfort Inn. We will never return. There were other flaws with this borderline run down establishment like: spider webs in the corners, filthy shower head, grimy looking walls, the toilet paper & rod was not connected it was sitting on the toilet and the place smelled. I only stayed because it was my husband's date night plan.

Room Tip: Try another hotel... RUN!
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is antiquated, and has a musky odor. There was mold in the shower.
On a lighter note, breakfast was great, and the lady whom prepares it is very accommodating. Kasey (at the front desk) sets the trend for awesome customer service!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2017

me and my wife truckers broke down and stuck at the worst kenworth dealer in the us south dallas tx area down for 5 days this gm was so nice gave us a special rate and picked us up for any truck driver stuck at the kenworth hands dwn come here the rooms are super clean all around one of the best choice hotels and been to alot great job rick and kat garcia applaud u

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business