“Not the best, just ok”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Quanah
Great Falls, Montana
“Not the best, just ok”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Very friendly staff. Wow! Not a bad stay really. Very close to everything in town. Dollar store right next door. As close as walking to the parking lot. Room was a little dated thats all. Room was clean nonetheless. Breakfast wasn't really the best. Eggs, waffles, sausage. Nothing to brag about really. Just average.

Room Tip: Ok stay. Right in the center of small town Quanah.
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Albuquerque
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I travel for an rv company and we are not allowed to sleep in the rv's. I always try to stay at a Best Western, as they usually have the best rv and or truck parking. The one in Quanah, Tx seems to be fairly new & was really clean & the staff was courteous, professional and pleasant. For my meal that evening I needed to order in and there were several options which were provided to me by the front desk & the young lady was very knowledgeable about all of my choices. I am hoping to get through this way again as this will definitely be a planned stop.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Marlana C
aztec,nm, United States
Reviewed February 9, 2014

rooms were spacious and the bed was perfect. the staff at check in were very helpful with my getting documents when my personal printer failed. also great in recommending dining options about town. they provided a warm, homelike atmosphere and made the stay a very pleasant ezperiance

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Austin, United States
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Overall the hotel was ok. However attention to detail was not there. The pull out sofa bed was in disrepair and was unusable. The breakfast was not great compared to other hotel offerings. I guess the stay was ok, but it seemed too expensive for the quality we got.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Eric H
Texarkana, Texas
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed one night on our way home from Colorado. I booked the room online about an hour before we arrived. The desk clerk was very friendly and gave us a great room. Room was large and clean - Large bathroom and vanity area - beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was more than we expected for a smaller Best Western. Would stop here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Kilgore, Texas
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stayed one night on our way to Colorado arriving late. The clerk was friendly and helpful, even finding me a better rate than I had expected. Our room was a king suite and there was plenty of room including a couch. Breakfast was above average for a freebie at a hotel. I will stay here again maybe on our return trip. Pillow top mattress was a nice touch!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I booked this motel at the last moment (actually a couple of days ahead) and was pleasantly surprised at how nice a place it was, considering that it's not in a major location. It seemed newish, was clean, had good desk service. Breakfast was more than expected, hot food, a complete meal, tasty enough. I'd recommend it without reservation (or with).

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank David B

Been to Best Western Quanah Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!