“A Hidden Treat”

Add it.
Canela's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was in Presidio, Texas for a week, and on the third night we at at Canela's. I promise you that this restaurant would be popular in any city in the country. We ate there each of the remaining nights of our stay. My favorite was the Cajun Pasta- bowtie pasta in an Alfredo sauce spiced up with red pepper flakes and topped with shrimp, chicken, or both. If this is too spicy for you they had other dishes that were great, and less spicy. The staff was friendly and helpful. A hint- they do not serve alcohol but have no problem if you bring it in.

1  Thank PiccyKingwood_Texas
Reviewed December 18, 2012

It is a nice combination between Italian and Mexican. the owners aver very friendly and the food is delicious. I personally liked the panini a lot and also the chipotle quesadilla.