Everyone in our group (total of 13 people) had an awesome time! We loved your resort. The kids swam many hours in the pools and loved the sandbox and playground. They also enjoyed the treasure hunt activity and the smores around the campfire at dark. Your resort is very kid friendly. The guys had a wonderful time on the striper fishing trip. We ate at the Barnacles restaurant at the resort twice and both times (although a little slow) the food was delicious. Every employee we encountered at Tanglewood resort went out of their way for us: the front desk receptionists, the two guys who cooked the hamburgers/hotdogs at the pool area, and the ladies at the spa who worked us in after-hours since we didn't realize they were closed on Mondays. It made for a great weekend get-a-away and everyone is already asking when we can go back! Hope we can make this a Labor Day tradition!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to the tranquil Texas setting of Tanglewood Resort. Situated on Lake Texoma, Tanglewood Resort offers the finest accommodations, a wide variety of exciting activities, excellent meeting facilities and an experienced, qualified staff sure to make your stay memorable. From excellent dishes from our Commodore Dining Room to a casual pool-side experience at Skooners Vacation Bar & Grill, Tanglewood Resort offers a wide range of resort amenities: Relax at one of our 3 pools or hot tub. Enjoy volleyball, basketball, horseshoes, or a tennis or pickleball match at one of our tennis courts, or sit back and relax.Located just north of Dallas/Ft. Worth and a short drive from Oklahoma, Tanglewood Resort provides the perfect setting for both personal relaxation and business retreats. The Tanglewood Hotel features 120 spacious and beautifully appointed guest rooms. Looking for accommodations that are more spacious for the family and family pet? Our 126 beautiful villa rooms will not disappoint with options from 350-1400 sq feet of space. In addition, the hotel is home to the reception and registration area, state-of-the-art meeting space, poolside lounge, gift shop, pool hall, and Nautilus Fitness Center. Built to overlook the Conference Center, many of the rooms feature breathtaking views of Lake Texoma. The two buildings are adjoined by an enclosed 30-foot skyway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tanglewood Resort and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tanglewood Resort Hotel Pottsboro
- Tanglewood Hotel Pottsboro