“We love striper express. We have been fishing with them for years and we don't plan on ever stoping.”

Striper Express Guide Service
Ranked #2 of 10 things to do in Pottsboro
More attraction details
Owner description: Your group of up 2 or 100 anglers will enjoy half a day of striper fishing on Lake Texoma with one of our friendly and professional Topwater Lure Specialists. We make fishing fun and...WE GUARANTEE EXCITEMENT!
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We love striper express. We have fished with them for years and hope to fish with them for many more. We love Bill, Steven, Chris, and all the boys. They know how to make a very exciting day! You could never have a bad day on the water with this crew. They work hard and they all work together to find the fish and get them in the boat.

Allie P

1  Thank Allison W
There are newer reviews for Striper Express Guide Service

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I have fished with these guides 3 different times spaced out throughout the last year and they have produced every time. Yesterday we limited out in an hour and had to release everything else. Everything was on topwater, so it was very exciting. I took a buddy of mine and my dad who is 81. Dad can fish, but he was a little rusty. Chris was patient and coached him up. By the end of the day, pops was out fishing us! They work very hard to get you on the fish.

1  Thank PurpleFrogger
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This trip was the third time I used Striper Express. On each trip my son and I got our limit. I think Chris takes the job very seriously and does a great job, and he also has fun. I will use
Striper Express, and Chris, for my next trip.

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We fished for almost six hours and three out of the five people fishing (including our fishing guide) did not catch a single Striper. There is No excitement in fishing for six hours and not catching a single striper. We top-water fished the entire time. The guide did take us to several different spots, but it seemed that we just rotated between about four different locations, I paid a premium price for this guide service hoping to catch some striper - was very dissapointed in the results, especially since we had some friends that used another guide service just last week and they caught their maximum allotment of striper.

1  Thank 2014_CEK
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Moved around a lot to locate fish. Guide really cared about putting us on fish. When we found the feeding fish, it was very fast paced and quickly over then we moved on. If your looking for laid back, this is not it!

1  Thank Stlsdavid