“Homemade burgers and fries”
Review of Holly's Drive In

Holly's Drive In
Ranked #4 of 13 Restaurants in Post
Tacoma, Washington
“Homemade burgers and fries”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

The girls who waited on me were very friendly. I ordered the classic burger, fries, and a coke. It took awhile, but was served piping hot and was very tasty. Great family-owned restaurant.

Visited January 2014

Austin, Texas
“We liked it”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Holly's is a local drive-in burger joint with inside seating and a game room. The place is decorated with local high school sports memorabilia that has been collected over the years and past customers have filled every inch of open wall space with "Sharpie" signatures and messages. The place definitely had a local feel that we liked. You place your order at a counter when you enter, go sit down, then pick-up your order when they call your number. We ordered hamburgers with onion rings. Service was quick and friendly. Our burgers were great but the onion rings, although tasty, were a little tough. The restaurant, including the bathrooms, was very clean. The food was reasonably priced. Overall, a very good local drive-in that is worth a stop if you are in the area. .

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank AustinMan
Midland, Texas
“Great little stop if you find yourself in Post.”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

We were in Post to visit the J. Cruse Christmas store and went to Holly's for lunch. Simple Drive in diner. I had a chilli burger and wife had a cheese burger. Both were very good and served pretty quickly (we were traveling and time was an issue).

This was the CLEANEST sit down restaurant I think I've ever been in. We were in a little late for lunch and would have expected some mess from the lunch/oil field crowd. There was no mess, there was not a spot an an empty table, there was not a spot or loose french fry on the floor. It was simply the cleanest place I've eaten in. Cleaner than my dining room. Bathroom was also the cleanest public restroom I have been in. I had to double check to be sure I was actually in the MENS room.. I was..

We have to make the drive to Post to visit the Christmas store from time to time and we will have no hesitation to stop in at Holly's for a burger when we do.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Arlon M
Singapore, Singapore
“Road trip”
Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

The bad reviews below are completely unjust to me. The 2 girls (I reckon were sisters) were so sweet when I got there. They seemed unfriendly but once I started talking to them, they were chatting with me like any other teen working at a diner. People below, do they not realize they weren't in a 5-star Michelin restaurant...? I thought the cheeseburger was great with the toasted bun. And the jalapeño poppers with cheese was pretty fun.

The place with its game room, and high school football team/cheerleader team pictures were giving the place character. I even noticed a menu for school kids eating there after school. Another evidence this place has a different kind of character. Waitress promptly came out to take our order even! Shame on those who dissed it on its service level.

Abilene, Texas
“Old-fashioned burger joint - you have to stop!”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Holly's is the burger joint of my childhood. You can stay in the car and have your order taken by a car hop, or go inside to the little dining room adorned with photos of the local sports teams and members of the Holly family. Customers from near and far sign their names to the walls. And the food is yummy! Burgers cooked on the flat top, tots, onion rings, grill cheese, crunchy corn dogs...hmmmm. I love their milkshakes, too. We always plan our west Texas trips so we can make a stop at Holly 's!

• Visited October 2013